Ratings for Dr. Nabile Hamid

I am posting this years after seeing this "doctor" Can't say enough bad things about this quy....He has Dr. in front of his name...but he's no Doctor when it comes to helping people....told me anyone that writes symptoms down on paper is obsessed with their symptoms. In my asking him questions, he questioned me if I was the doctor or if he was. I would not recommend this guy for anyone.....

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I lost my hearing in my right ear years ago thinking it was going yo be a temporary problem. My mother needed a hearing aid and when I took her to Dr. Hamid I happened to mention it to him. He said he'd check it right there and then and told me I had a tumor and arranged for me to go to Winnipeg for MRI. The tumor was/is not malignant and very tiny but inoperable and has not grown in over 20 years . Dr. Hamid is very friendly and knowledgeable. He explains things clearly. I've finally had to get a hearing aid for my left ear. I recommend Dr. Hamid highly.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

As an emergent patient with an abscessed tonsil on the right side. He was very quick to respond to the hospital. Came in at 430 am asking the OR if there was people available as the abscess was very bad. Kept me in the hospital for observation for 2 days after just to be safe. Explained all complications to me and assured me when I was nervous. Gave me everything I needed to make a speedy and dull recovery. 100% would recommend.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Love this man! He's been an important fixture in my family's healthcare for over 20 years. He has phoned to our home, sung 'happy birthday ' outside the O.R to our 6 year old, came in and spent an entire Saturday waiting for an operating room so he could remove a foreign object from a 5 year old's ear, advised me to watch for encephalitis as a complication of chicken pox- which happened, and on and on. Yes he can be a little abrupt and seems rushed, but he knows his stuff. I'm so thankful that his health concerns have resolved and glad we have such a wonderful ENT here.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Lacks bedside manner - knows his stuff and I had a small surgery that work immediately to relieve pressure.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I went to dr hamid due to recurrent bacterial throat infection and a swollen lymph node that continues to swell on and off, he was very thorough and ordered tons of tests when every other doctor sent me on my way with numerous different antibiotics that would not work. Once I was well he performed a tonsillectomy on me. Let me tell you sincerely that if Dr. Hamid is your doctor, you are in excellent hands.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Hamid did surgery on my mom two months ago. I can't believe how well she has healed! See pics at http://wordingwell.com/why-i-freakin-love-rmh-a-true-story-about-my-life-and-my-toronto-trip/

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Dr. Hamid performed septoplasty on me due to having breathing problems. This issue was not resolved and I was left with a bump of scared tissue on the bridge of my nose. He commented after my surgery he had "straightened my nose". I absolutely did not ask him to change the look of my nose and he had guaranteed me prior to surgery my looks would not change. I was always told I had the perfect nose and now I am embarrassed of what it looks like. I will never recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Great doctor, new his stuff. For the person that said he accused you of drug use I find that hard to believe. He asked me as well but only cos I went for a nose issue. It's actually a common question when you see a ent. Very nice, knowledgeable. Talked to my and answered all my questions. Office is messy but really who cares? Man knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

I have had two of my children to see Dr. Hamid. At first I was a bit put off on how I felt rushed in the appoitntment and his constant speaking into his dictaphone. Once I got passed this and the language barrier, I was quick to realize that this man knows his stuff. He even met us on a Saturday not during his office hours to check my son out as we are from out of town. He also scheduled my son's surgery for the following day to avoid long trips back and forth to T Bay. Hands down one amazing doctor. Ps: He was very respecable to me and spoke to me and I am a woman so I am unsure of the other person's comments saying he doesn't speak to women.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013