Ratings for Dr. Jeffianne S. Young

I was billed for services I did not request or receive. When I contacted the office I was treated rudely. The office manager is awful. I will never go back to this office.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

This office will over book and over charge for poor service. Her assistant is nice but Dr Young has poor people skills and most of her staff including the office manager are HORRIBLE. Did not address problems with patients appropriately. I wouldn't be surprised if one of her staff writes a biased review after this one. If you should have concerns with the service that you are paying for, they will gossip and laugh at you. Don't expect your concerns to be taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Sat in waiting room less than two minutes, even tho I was about ten minutes early. Waited in exam room ten minutes at most for this doctor. My arthritis was very bad that day and she worked with me, allowing me to sit forward rather than back in chair. She was very kind and caring. Louise, her med asst is terrific and the one who referred me to her after my last eye doctor retired. Thanks Louise, you're the best! I'm glad I found Dr. Young.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I waited an hour for her to see me in the patient room after my eyes had been dialated. I finally left after waiting an hour. No one bothered to come and tell me that she would be late or anything. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I would NEVER recommend this office or doctor to my worst enemy !!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Jeffianne S. Young's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal