Ratings for Dr. Kerri G. HALL

Though she’s on time for appointments she does not listen nor does she seem to actually prepare for her patients. After multiple times seeing her she still did not recognize me nor did she remember anything about me such as what issues I had been having. She did not ask if I had any questions or concerns, being a first time mom I would like to have a doctor who I feel comfortable with and someone who appears to care for me and my child. I would not recommend her. She may be intelligent, but she has no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I made a huge mistake choosing Dr. Hall 2 years ago when I was pregnant with my son. Completely rude, had no interest in me as a patient. During my delivery she was so awful and talked down to the nurses. I was actually embarrassed for them. Almost missed the birth of my baby because she didn’t want to be there!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had to wait 2 months to get an appt. then they kept changing it. I am having bleeding for a while and I should have a doctor who actually cares!!! Stay away from her!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

This woman is a nightmare. Stay away. Do not trust young girls wifh her as she does noth ok ng she says she will do. Moving past that, my records were readily available for what i needed after birth and she refused. Just an awful bedsode manner.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Kerri Hall is great! I believe she genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

My experience with Dr. hall was wonderful. She diagnosed me with factor v Leiden, and came up with a successful treatment plan to manage my thrombosis throughout my pregnancy. She was very informative, and reassuring. She performed a c-section on me and followed up with appointments afterwards to make sure I was healing on the right track. She is a great doctor, and I would recommend her to anyone. Also, great staff, all very welcoming and friendly, and also assisted me with insurance help/questions.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I am completely surprised by the reviews that I've read here of Dr. Kerri Hall. She was recommended to me by my cousin, who really likes Dr. Hall and has received excellent care there. I have to say, I LOVED her!! She was punctual for my appointment, she came in the room to introduce herself and speak with me before having me disrobe. I found this very considerate and thoughtful. She spent time listening to my concerns, explaining questions I had, and was completely professional, yet very personable. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family. The staff was also very helpful and friendly. I have two herniated disks in my back, which makes sitting, standing, and walking very painful. They went above and beyond to make sure that I was comfortable throughout my visit. Completely satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Kerri Hall and her staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I found Dr.Hall when I was pregnant with my second child and I would NOT recommend her to a soul!!! During labor she couldn't even successfully break my water so in return I laid in labor for over 24 hours!!!! She is not present during your labor but maybe once/twice she will literally be there to deliver the baby nothing more. I was very upset with the treatment received. Please consider another dr! I could go on and on over the poor treatment I received, she has for sure changed over the last year and I won't be going back!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Although Dr. Hall seems nice, and initially has the body language of someone who is an active listener, after a few visits, it became very clear that she doesn't listen or remember, doesn't prepare by reviewing records before a visit, is very dismissive of symptoms and complaints, and is not at all thorough, sympathetic, or professional. Not only does she not listen, she doesn't share much information either. There was no connection or effective communication between us. During my last visit before switching to another health clinic, she was like a different person. During that one visit she listened to me for the first time and finally helped me to understand some important issues going on with my pregnancy that could have been addressed weeks earlier. So, she is inconsistent at best, and that isn't good enough. Dr. Hall caused me a lot of stress. I now have a certified nurse midwife who treats me with respect, guides and informs me, and works with me to come up with a plan of action to deal with my current needs, upcoming childbirth, and postnatal care. Note that among the reviews listed here for Dr. Hall, the more positive reviews were posted years ago, and several negative ones are quite recent. I don't know what has changed with Dr. Hall, but whatever it is, it isn't good for her practice or her patients.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

So far I have had a great experience with Dr. Hall. She is very attentive and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Kerri G. HALL's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morgantown, WV