Ratings for Dr. C. Edward Skeeters

Misdiagnosed bladder cancer and has ruined my life. I now have a urostomy pouch and am very limited as to what I can do. I sued him and didn't get nearly as much of a monetary settlement as I should have. Millions would not be enough! Horrible quack!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

I had a late night vasectomy with Dr. Skeeters and I could not have been more comfortable or happy with the results. It seemed a little weird that he was able to accommodate me at 8 PM at night but I really appreciate it.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Extremely competent and friendly staff, to start. Dr. Skeeters...one of a kind, for sure!! Had a vasectomy and aside from his flawless execution, he had me in stitches (no pun intended) during the process. His layman's sense of humor puts you at ease throughout. Follow is after care instructions as I did, and you will have the best chance of quick recovery. For me, no pain whatsoever, during or after. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

An exceptional physician and individual. Explains everything is layman's terms and draws diagrams of what is going to happen during your procedure. I have had three kidney stone incidents over the last ten years. Skeeters is my guy....period. One of my procedures was at Providence. I got out of recovery at 2am, and he was there when I awoke. He then DROVE ME HOME. There isn't another doc on this planet that would do that.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

One of the most wornderful doctors that could be. A great surgeon that explains everything to you and will even be sitting on your hospital bed in the middle of the night to make sure you are ok.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

dr skeeters is special, a deciple of johns hopkins medical practices, i found him to be genuine, knowledgeble and his concern for his patience outstanding, i would recomend him to anyone

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

It's difficult to rate the staff- but, they do not appear to be the smiley types

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Great doctor! Down to earth, easy to talk to, friendly, knowledgeable, and someone you can trust!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2010

He is the best urologist. An expert in his field and has an amazing artistic talent where he can draw pictures in great detail to show you how he will operate. I found this really helpful prior to my vasectomy. During the vasectomy, he puts you at ease with his humor - the guy has one liners for everything. He actually reviewed the lab results with me and took the time to show me in the lab the results through a microscope - I have never had that happen before. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Top-notch, but a flake about returning calls or calling with test results. Worth seeing, though.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. C. Edward Skeeters's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Tualatin, OR