Ratings for Dr. Donna Harold

Too many patients for her practice? Unprofessional business practices. Lack of followup and follow through. Used to be a great Dr.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

The doctor is great when you can get in! I have a difficult time getting in to see the doctor and making appointments. Had to go to the med center since I could not get in the office, they highly reccomended I get into see my dr for a follow up within 2-3 business days.. I had to wait 10 days! Not good!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Harold is awesome. Everything you want and need in a Doctor

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Wonderful doctor. My children and husband see Dr. App in the same office, but I wanted a female so I see Dr. Donna Harold. They are both wonderful. She is patient and listens to my concerns. She also relates well to others and makes you know she is human too and experiences some of the same complications. I highly recommend her and love that we found her and this office :)

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

helpfull staff, polite, and her P/A also is wonderfull. Everyone is down to earth me and my little guy are glad we found her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Harold is a joy. She is a very professional young woman with a caring nature and warm personality. She is willing to go the extra mile for her patients! Her staff is great also!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Donna Harold's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2002)