Ratings for Dr. Hesam Mohseni

I was very happy with the care I received from Dr. Mohseni. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, he has a very caring bedside manner. He answered all my questions, I didn’t feel rushed at all although I must have been a lot longer than my scheduled appt. I would trust this wonderful doctor with my life and my children also. His office staff are very friendly and helpful also. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Excellent listener, very dedicated professional, highly-skilled, experienced surgeon. Reliable and comprehensive follow-up care, efficient with a friendly office assistant. Very grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Mohseni for a slow developing prostate cancer. When I was first told my PSA was high and I was going to be referred to a urologist, I was freaking out. Not only was I frightened of this cancer, I thought that I would be spending all my days in waiting rooms and hospitals, and interacting with the medical profession would consume the remainder of my time on earth. So, I was well and truly wound up, when I went to his office. Nothing the receptionist or the nurses said registered. They were just obstacles on the path. I was sure I would be waiting hours, and then just 10 minutes after the appointed time, I was in Dr. Mohseni's office. He explained the disease, the treatment options and when they were best applied. Somewhere in there, I calmed down. I started listening. Through a combination of personal warmth, and professionalism, I felt simultaneously that I was one of many, many men whom he had helped, and that I was his only patient (even though I knew the waiting room was full). When I left his office, I had a follow up appointment, a plan, and I could breathe. The staff suddenly seemed like part of a well-oiled machine; not the enemy. It is a busy office, and they do get all sorts, but I have never been treated with anything but courtesy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Mohseni today with my son and he was wonderful!! Treated us with such care and professionalism . I found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with this Doctor!!! Thank you Dr. Mohseni

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Mohseni for a troubling issue, and he was most kind and considerate. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly and went through all my options. I felt so much better leaving my appointment with answers and a plan. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I recently saw Dr. Mohseni for kidney stones. I found him to be very caring, professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to discuss treatment of my kidney stones with me so that I was aware of my options.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I think he is great and so is his staff removed my prostate and is very competent and caring

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Nicest, and most caring doctor that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I just left an appointment with Dr Mohseni and I felt compelled to write a review .Dr Mohseni is not only a great urologist but most important he's a great person.His professionalism,his genuine concern and his people skills are second to none. We the community of Brampton/Caledon don't realize how fortunate we are to have a doctor like Dr.Mohseni. Mike and Mary Walt.

Submitted December 13, 2017

My wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Mohseni and his staff, Judy and Edna. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer; Dr. Mohseni took time to explain about the disease and my specific condition, he gave me a book to read about prostate cancer. He wanted me to understand about the my disease and what the treatment options are available for me. I continue to seek his guidance in my quest to control my cancer. We highly recommend Dr. Mohseni. His staff are always helpful and polite, we never had to wait long at his office to see him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017