Ratings for Dr. Hesam Mohseni

I am his new patient after a bad experience with the ignorant Dr. Beheshti another urologist at Brampton Civic Hospital. Dr. Mohseni has the knowledge and is a very helpful with every thing that we want to see in a Health Care specialist. I am glad that I am his patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

I went to Dr. Mohseni for cystoscopy today. I was beyond nervous and he came in an started joking with me, making me feel right at ease. He reviewed my history, spoke to me like a person, answered my questions and then moved on to the procedure. The cystoscopy itself was fairly quick and painless. He is an amazing doctor and is highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

I was very happy with the care I received from Dr. Mohseni. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, he has a very caring bedside manner. He answered all my questions, I didn’t feel rushed at all although I must have been a lot longer than my scheduled appt. I would trust this wonderful doctor with my life and my children also. His office staff are very friendly and helpful also. Excellent doctor!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Excellent listener, very dedicated professional, highly-skilled, experienced surgeon. Reliable and comprehensive follow-up care, efficient with a friendly office assistant. Very grateful for his care.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Mohseni for a slow developing prostate cancer. When I was first told my PSA was high and I was going to be referred to a urologist, I was freaking out. Not only was I frightened of this cancer, I thought that I would be spending all my days in waiting rooms and hospitals, and interacting with the medical profession would consume the remainder of my time on earth. So, I was well and truly wound up, when I went to his office. Nothing the receptionist or the nurses said registered. They were just obstacles on the path. I was sure I would be waiting hours, and then just 10 minutes after the appointed time, I was in Dr. Mohseni's office. He explained the disease, the treatment options and when they were best applied. Somewhere in there, I calmed down. I started listening. Through a combination of personal warmth, and professionalism, I felt simultaneously that I was one of many, many men whom he had helped, and that I was his only patient (even though I knew the waiting room was full). When I left his office, I had a follow up appointment, a plan, and I could breathe. The staff suddenly seemed like part of a well-oiled machine; not the enemy. It is a busy office, and they do get all sorts, but I have never been treated with anything but courtesy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Mohseni today with my son and he was wonderful!! Treated us with such care and professionalism . I found him to be very caring and knowledgeable. I am very pleased with this Doctor!!! Thank you Dr. Mohseni

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

I saw Dr. Mohseni for a troubling issue, and he was most kind and considerate. He took the time to explain everything thoroughly and went through all my options. I felt so much better leaving my appointment with answers and a plan. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I recently saw Dr. Mohseni for kidney stones. I found him to be very caring, professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to discuss treatment of my kidney stones with me so that I was aware of my options.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

I think he is great and so is his staff removed my prostate and is very competent and caring

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

Nicest, and most caring doctor that I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017