Ratings for Dr. Hesam Mohseni

My wife viewed some of the write ups with apprehension but Dr Mohseni turned out to be very personable and certainly went beyond what my wife's MD had done re. Explaining things. MY wife came away with a great deal more information than she had ever been given before and Dr Mohseni took the time to perform extra tests to verify his conclusions. A fine Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Excellent doctor,very knowledgeable , personable and approachable ,excellent job on my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent experience. Kind and caring staff. He had excellent beside manner and kept me well informed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Staff is friendly explained surgery times and preparation well. Dr. Mohseni was calm explained everything,well knowledged great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I spoke with the Patient Experience staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital who basically told me that he is known to be a good doctor but is not at all personable. He does not like to be asked questions and dismisses anyone who dares question his care. He treated a family member for over one month and kept doing the same procedure over and over and expected a different result. Heaven forbid you have a complication with the heart, he will tell you to stop your live-saving heart medication to fix your bladder problem. He doesn't think outside of his area and collaboratively with other doctors for the best solution for a patient. Also, I concur with everyone else's assessment of his receptionist and staff - very rude people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Mohseni is not only a professional doctor, but he is also very calming and takes his time with us every time we have an appointment. He does not rush us out; rather, he spends time answering all of our questions and concerns. A VERY good and intelligent doctor, who is also very kind.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Mohseni for a TVT surgery for my bladder. I found him to be caring and informative. The office staff were helpful whenever I called. I've read a few comments here and I have to say that people need to start realizing waiting is unfortunately part of health care in Canada. Just be glad you have a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

I've known Dr. Mohseni for a couple f years now. He did my TURPS, but I developed retention due to a weak bladder. I was amazed however at the fact that whenever I had a problem he was there and took extra time to help me through this problem. He is a good guy. Yes, Jean, his receptionist may have been a bit of a realist, but she was always honest and helpful. I get tired of reading about cry babies who don't have any appreciation of having access to a high quality medical practitioner like Dr. Mohseni.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I have seen mohseni more then once about myboveractive bladder incontinese urinary sudden uruge to pee plus i just recently seen him i did a test & he sended me to sunny brook plus its long wait & i still have the same problem & he gave me crappy medication

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I have seen him once and was not impressed. Waited for almost an hour which he said he would be back in 15 mins. He was very crude with no bedside manners, not gentle and seemed as if we are like cars with no feelings....no compassion at all....should not be a doctor....I would not recommend him at all ....still looking for a nice and good doctor....with compassion.. please post./.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016