Ratings for Dr. Hesam Mohseni

My wife and I are very pleased with Dr. Mohseni and his staff, Judy and Edna. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer; Dr. Mohseni took time to explain about the disease and my specific condition, he gave me a book to read about prostate cancer. He wanted me to understand about the my disease and what the treatment options are available for me. I continue to seek his guidance in my quest to control my cancer. We highly recommend Dr. Mohseni. His staff are always helpful and polite, we never had to wait long at his office to see him.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I had my Vasectomy today with Dr. Mohseni. He is an absolute professional and a very pleasant person. After speaking with him for a few moments prior to the actual surgery, i was instantly relaxed and confident with what was going to happen. He has a great personally and sense of humour. The procedure itself was no more than 15min with only about 1 minute of it being a bit uncomfortable. I was very pleased with the professionalism and overall experience. Would definitely recommend Dr. Mohseni to all my family, friends, and co-workers looking to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

staff always helpful and polite. Dr. Mohseni is very knowledgable and caring.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

My wife viewed some of the write ups with apprehension but Dr Mohseni turned out to be very personable and certainly went beyond what my wife's MD had done re. Explaining things. MY wife came away with a great deal more information than she had ever been given before and Dr Mohseni took the time to perform extra tests to verify his conclusions. A fine Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Excellent doctor,very knowledgeable , personable and approachable ,excellent job on my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Excellent experience. Kind and caring staff. He had excellent beside manner and kept me well informed.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

Staff is friendly explained surgery times and preparation well. Dr. Mohseni was calm explained everything,well knowledged great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I spoke with the Patient Experience staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital who basically told me that he is known to be a good doctor but is not at all personable. He does not like to be asked questions and dismisses anyone who dares question his care. He treated a family member for over one month and kept doing the same procedure over and over and expected a different result. Heaven forbid you have a complication with the heart, he will tell you to stop your live-saving heart medication to fix your bladder problem. He doesn't think outside of his area and collaboratively with other doctors for the best solution for a patient. Also, I concur with everyone else's assessment of his receptionist and staff - very rude people.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Mohseni is not only a professional doctor, but he is also very calming and takes his time with us every time we have an appointment. He does not rush us out; rather, he spends time answering all of our questions and concerns. A VERY good and intelligent doctor, who is also very kind.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I recently saw Dr. Mohseni for a TVT surgery for my bladder. I found him to be caring and informative. The office staff were helpful whenever I called. I've read a few comments here and I have to say that people need to start realizing waiting is unfortunately part of health care in Canada. Just be glad you have a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016