Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Mejia

Over schedules was moved out of room back to the waiting area midway through my procedure

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

We have been patients of Dr. Mejia's for years. I have brought my kids to Dr. Mejia many times for kid-related issues, and my husband and I trust Dr. Mejia to perform our annual skin cancer exams. He has helped us with a range of different dermatological needs- including Mohs surgery on my face for basal cell carcinoma and I have really no visible scar at all. Dr. Mejia is so knowledgeable and professsional. I trust all of our dermatological needs to Dr. Mejia! I have referred so many people to him already.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Mejia for 7 years now for a multitude of sun damaged skin problems. I live in Stuart--a 30 minute ride away--but prefer Dr Mejia in Jupiter over any other Stuart dermatology doctor. I was in the US Navy for 30 years and was treated in 1987 for melanoma, squamous cell, basal cell carcinoma, and actinic keratosis. Fortunately, the melanoma has never returned but continue to be plagued with squamous and basal cell anomalies, along with numerous actinic keratosis. The VA takes good care of my non-skin issues, but I only trust Dr Mejia with my dermatology issues. No regrets. None better. At a recent beach outing, I was sure I saw him walking on water. Yes, I'm Irish.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

What more can you say about a world class practice that hasn't already been said? From Dr. Mejia's knowledge and experience to the equally as knowledgeable staff, the decision to use him for my procedure was easier than I expected. I highly recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Mejia Diagnosed me with squamous cell carcinna on my lip. He performed muhs surgery on my skin cancer. Dr. Mejia did surgery reconstruction on my lip. The outcome was excellent. His professional manner was outstanding, answered all my questions and concerns. The staff at jupiter dermatology was oustanding, professional, caring and i would highly recommend them. I am 67 and have seen many doctors and this experience was simply the best in all areas.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Wondeful bed side manners,experienced,patience,helpful kind. most of all Excellent Mohs surgeon. Great careing staff in Coral springs office. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

From the first interview , one of the best M.D.s I have found. He was concerned and involved. He listened to my wishes. He was straight-forward and honest. The results of his work surpassed my hopes. The waiting room is comfortable, open and pleasant. Every time I have gone there, there is never more than 5 minutes waiting. The staff are completely friendly and capable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Mejia and his staff were great! I felt so comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors. I highly recommend Dr. Mejia. Very knowledgable with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Mejia did my hair restoration a few years ago. Super nice guy, always available. And he installed all the extra grafts above stated price without trying to squeeze me for more money. But, that said, I just can't recommend him for that procedure. He asked me twice to define, with drawings (including one on my head right before the procedure), what I expected. I wanted a smaller area covered and maximum density. The day of surgery, he's poking holes in my head lower on my forehead than my hairline has EVER been, despite my stated request; the resulting larger-than-we-agreed-on coverage came with very minimal density. Maybe he thought I would come back for more. Not.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I did not have a very pleasant experience. I felt very uncomfortable from the moment I walked in the door. The staff was not very friendly, everyone from check in to check out It was not a warm environment at all. He did not take the time to listen to all I had to say. I felt as if I was a waste of his time. I also explained (well, tried to explain) how sensitive my skin was and how it reacts to certain medications and he precribed them to me anyways. He didn't seem to care about my sensitivity. I'm sure he is a knowledgable doctor, but he just wasn't a good fit for me.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Ricardo Mejia's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL