Ratings for Dr. Ricardo Mejia

Awful experience. Went to him to for mild acne on face and back. He prescribed me with a pill to take each day and after a week i spent the day in the sun. Dr. Mejia rushed through my appointment and NEVER mentioned that i could not go in the sun while on this medication. I broke out in a terrible rash all over my chest and back. When I went back to him he had no idea what it was and started prescribing me all types of medications and creams. After a week of this and about 8 different prescriptions, I went to a different dermatologist. She knew exactly what it was right away and actually showed that she cared about me. Dr. Mejia showed no sympathy or care towards me and i felt like I did not matter in his office.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Worst experience at. Dr i've ever had. did not care about me only cared about prescribing me with over 6 different medications instead of actually finding out what was wrong. Highly recommend not going to him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Over schedules was moved out of room back to the waiting area midway through my procedure

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

We have been patients of Dr. Mejia's for years. I have brought my kids to Dr. Mejia many times for kid-related issues, and my husband and I trust Dr. Mejia to perform our annual skin cancer exams. He has helped us with a range of different dermatological needs- including Mohs surgery on my face for basal cell carcinoma and I have really no visible scar at all. Dr. Mejia is so knowledgeable and professsional. I trust all of our dermatological needs to Dr. Mejia! I have referred so many people to him already.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Mejia for 7 years now for a multitude of sun damaged skin problems. I live in Stuart--a 30 minute ride away--but prefer Dr Mejia in Jupiter over any other Stuart dermatology doctor. I was in the US Navy for 30 years and was treated in 1987 for melanoma, squamous cell, basal cell carcinoma, and actinic keratosis. Fortunately, the melanoma has never returned but continue to be plagued with squamous and basal cell anomalies, along with numerous actinic keratosis. The VA takes good care of my non-skin issues, but I only trust Dr Mejia with my dermatology issues. No regrets. None better. At a recent beach outing, I was sure I saw him walking on water. Yes, I'm Irish.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

What more can you say about a world class practice that hasn't already been said? From Dr. Mejia's knowledge and experience to the equally as knowledgeable staff, the decision to use him for my procedure was easier than I expected. I highly recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Mejia Diagnosed me with squamous cell carcinna on my lip. He performed muhs surgery on my skin cancer. Dr. Mejia did surgery reconstruction on my lip. The outcome was excellent. His professional manner was outstanding, answered all my questions and concerns. The staff at jupiter dermatology was oustanding, professional, caring and i would highly recommend them. I am 67 and have seen many doctors and this experience was simply the best in all areas.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Wondeful bed side manners,experienced,patience,helpful kind. most of all Excellent Mohs surgeon. Great careing staff in Coral springs office. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

From the first interview , one of the best M.D.s I have found. He was concerned and involved. He listened to my wishes. He was straight-forward and honest. The results of his work surpassed my hopes. The waiting room is comfortable, open and pleasant. Every time I have gone there, there is never more than 5 minutes waiting. The staff are completely friendly and capable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Dr. Mejia and his staff were great! I felt so comfortable from the moment I walked through the doors. I highly recommend Dr. Mejia. Very knowledgable with a wonderful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Ricardo Mejia's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL