Ratings for Dr. F. Irani

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

he cares for my father in carlingwood excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

God put angels on this planet and Dr. Farhad IRANI is one of them. Without his help and expert advice, my brother would have died - THANK YOU for finding a viable health solution. He's not only alive but now thriving! God bless you. Highly recommend this outstanding family physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Irani and his wife (Tanya) are the best doctor/staff team that I have EVER come across! Not only are they punctual and knowledgeable, but they are so wonderful to deal with. Dr. Irani is very thorough and Tanya is amazingly organized. If you need to be referred to a specialist, Tanya makes sure that it's done promptly. My husband and I are so grateful to be in his care!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Irani is the tops. Kind, attentive, thorough and supportive. The best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Found Irani an excellent doctor who was capable in all ways, with all health issues I had over the years. I felt my health was in good hands and I was well looked after.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have been to several doctors over the years but Dr. Irani is the only one who actually took the time and effort to listen and offer options to not only heal my problems but also to prevent them from reoccurring. Probably the best doctor that I have seen. He showed an interest in me as a person and not just a patient. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Dr. Irani is the best doctor I have had. He is extremely knowledgeble and will leave no stone unturned to solve your problem. More than anything I admire, He listens to you and explains test results in a way you understand. He is a kind and compassionate doctor and his wife runs the office beautifully. I am so fortunate to have him as my physician!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

I used Dr. Irani when he was in his old practice. I liked dealing with him. Very helpful and caring. Unfortunately he is not accepting any new patients or even old patients. One of the great problems with "socialized" medicine in the country is the inability to find a family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2013

Dr. F. Irani's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Irani. He is the best GP I've ever had, always willing to go above and beyond"

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "he cares for my father in carlingwood excellent Dr. "

September 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "God put angels on this planet and Dr. Farhad IRANI is one of them. Without his help and expert advice, my brother would have died - THANK YOU for finding a viab..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Irani and his wife (Tanya) are the best doctor/staff team that I have EVER come across! Not only are they punctual and knowledgeable, but they are so wonde..."

June 16, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1G 4G3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 1929 Russell Rd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132603497".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irani is an excellent doctor and I have been with him for 3 years. His office is very well run and I have never had to wait too long for an appointment."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Irani is the tops. Kind, attentive, thorough and supportive. The best!"

December 6, 2014