Ratings for Dr. F. Irani

Does anybody know how i can see Dr. Irani as he doesn't accept walk in patient?thanks

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Excellent Service, Very professional, Very Knowledgeable and very good table side manner. I was very much at ease with his style. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I love Dr Irani. He is the best GP I've ever had, always willing to go above and beyond

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

he cares for my father in carlingwood excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

God put angels on this planet and Dr. Farhad IRANI is one of them. Without his help and expert advice, my brother would have died - THANK YOU for finding a viable health solution. He's not only alive but now thriving! God bless you. Highly recommend this outstanding family physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Irani and his wife (Tanya) are the best doctor/staff team that I have EVER come across! Not only are they punctual and knowledgeable, but they are so wonderful to deal with. Dr. Irani is very thorough and Tanya is amazingly organized. If you need to be referred to a specialist, Tanya makes sure that it's done promptly. My husband and I are so grateful to be in his care!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Irani is an excellent doctor and I have been with him for 3 years. His office is very well run and I have never had to wait too long for an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr Irani is the tops. Kind, attentive, thorough and supportive. The best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

Found Irani an excellent doctor who was capable in all ways, with all health issues I had over the years. I felt my health was in good hands and I was well looked after.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have been to several doctors over the years but Dr. Irani is the only one who actually took the time and effort to listen and offer options to not only heal my problems but also to prevent them from reoccurring. Probably the best doctor that I have seen. He showed an interest in me as a person and not just a patient. I very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013