You may also like

Rate Dr. F. Irani

Dr. F. Irani's Ratings

God put angels on this planet and Dr. Farhad IRANI is one of them. Without his help and expert advice, my brother would have died - THANK YOU for finding a viable health solution. He's not only alive but now thriving! God bless you. Highly recommend this outstanding family physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Irani and his wife (Tanya) are the best doctor/staff team that I have EVER come across! Not only are they punctual and knowledgeable, but they are so wonderful to deal with. Dr. Irani is very thorough and Tanya is amazingly organized. If you need to be referred to a specialist, Tanya makes sure that it's done promptly. My husband and I are so grateful to be in his care!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2839625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr Irani is an excellent doctor and I have been with him for 3 years. His office is very well run and I have never had to wait too long for an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2720928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr Irani is the tops. Kind, attentive, thorough and supportive. The best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2644652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Found Irani an excellent doctor who was capable in all ways, with all health issues I had over the years. I felt my health was in good hands and I was well looked after.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][467508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I have been to several doctors over the years but Dr. Irani is the only one who actually took the time and effort to listen and offer options to not only heal my problems but also to prevent them from reoccurring. Probably the best doctor that I have seen. He showed an interest in me as a person and not just a patient. I very highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][467507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

Dr. Irani is the best doctor I have had. He is extremely knowledgeble and will leave no stone unturned to solve your problem. More than anything I admire, He listens to you and explains test results in a way you understand. He is a kind and compassionate doctor and his wife runs the office beautifully. I am so fortunate to have him as my physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

I used Dr. Irani when he was in his old practice. I liked dealing with him. Very helpful and caring. Unfortunately he is not accepting any new patients or even old patients. One of the great problems with "socialized" medicine in the country is the inability to find a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Dr Irani is a very humble, gentle and professional family doctor. He really cared of my kids and husband and he loves his job. One of the rare doctors I have seen in Ottawa who are still cheerful, kind and have great knowledge and is down-to-earth. I really wish all doctors have still his kindness and dedication instead of running after money and treating patients like lambs.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][467504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

I had appointments with several doctors at Active care clinic at the Carlingwood mall and I can tell that Dr. Irani is the best among them. He brings a human touch where others fail to empathize. He is also very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][467503].votes_count ]]