Ratings for Dr. Alex J. Childs

Great doctor. Really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

After dealing with female issues since menses endometriosis had become severe. After seeing my regular OB since 2004 she did all she could for me and then recommended Dr. Childs. He has been superior in his thorough knowledge and care towards me. I can truly say I have not ever experienced a doctor like him. He does all he can do to prevent you from having pain. I love his attitude, his caring spirit and his ability to listen to what you have to say, never rushing you. The staff has always been great although the wait can SOMETIMES not all of the time be a little long but for all I've been through I'm always willing to wait for the service he provides. Unfortunately, the time has come for me to have a hysterectomy at age 37 but I'm so appreciative for the faith this man had in the Lord just for me.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Absolutely love this doctor and can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Never will return. Rude nurses...long wait time. I had to have several hospital stays, ER visits and 3 surgeries...last one being full hyst due to the surgery I had with Dr. Childs. I was bedridden for months after that surgery. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

This Dr saved my life. After other doctors just wanted to do surgery after surgery or alter my hormones, Dr Childs knew in one visit what was wrong with me. He got me to a physical therapist that had me pain free in 3 months. No drugs needed. After 3 years of dealing with pelvic pain my nightmare was ended by Dr Childs. He is caring and knowledgeable and takes an avid interest in seeing his patients get better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Childs is a very compassionate dr. After going to six other dr's for the same issue, he listened and finally I will receive the surgery that will hopefully improve my female health.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

Dr. Childs is a wonderful doctor that is treating my interstitial cystitis as well as the pelvic inflammation. After 30 years of dealing with this, I can testify that there are few doctors that are knowledgeable on how to treat this condition satisfatorily.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Childs is a very caring and knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

I had to use another doctor directly after him to solve the problem. The wait time is extremely long, which is frustrating.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Very pleased with Dr Childs. Very informative and very polite!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Alex J. Childs's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 2001)