Ratings for Dr. Stephen G. Slocum

I went in August of 2008 to get new glasses & contacts. It is now 3/2/09. This office is the most inefficient & unorganized place I've ever seen. I am STILL trying to get my glasses & contacts. I've been thru 2 pair and the prescriptions are always wrong. There are too many people working there & I think they work part time, no one knows what they are doing, and too many people have examined my eyes. I cannot get anyone to return my calls. It is ridiculous. I visited this doctor 12 years ago with no problems. I am STILL waiting for my refund, promised to me last week, February 17th. I guess that will take another 7 months. No one should have to wait 7 months for a new pair of glasses & contacts. I think the doctor is okay, it's the STAFF and EVERYONE ELSE plus there are two offices which makes it even MORE inefficient! I just WANT my refudn so I can start all over somewhere else and maybe get my glasses & contacts in an hour opposed to 7 months. I would highly recommend NOT going.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

Dr. Stephen G. Slocum's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Health Alliance