Ratings for Dr. Michael Mostyn

The staff are the rudest most unprofessional I have ever had to deal with. The Doctor is clueless for having to be a Doctor for 38 years. No one ever answers the phone to see the Doctor, they dont care about you. Im changing Doctors. I have a horror story but it would take to long to type. Lets just say it was wrong medication with bad side affects.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

The Doctor, Michael Mostyn, performed great during the 3 month period of time that I was signed as a patient with my insurance plan. The medical staff, awful. Let me explain. I just had to drastically drive myself to get a copy of my own medical records from ER visits that had severe diagnosis, with requested Immediate follow-up necessary. The staff repeatedly told the Health Plan nurses, and myself over the phone and in person, that they had Not received the ER records. The actual Truth be told? The ER records: We're Sent over Twice within a 7 day period by the Hospitals records department. I am worse, on Bed rest, and my symptoms are worse too.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Michael Mostyn is one of the most unprofessional and callous medical professionals I've ever encountered - and this is in a profession that's known for sub par levels in the aspect of human relations/customer service. This doctor ignored what I told him about my throat pain and said it was normal for me to be throwing up blood most days and to have nausea that prevents me from swallowing food. He actually tossed me a couple of swabs and told me to "DO IT YOURSELF THEN", after I insisted that he please help me or refer me to someone that could. He said he was not a throat specialist and handed me these items and turned around and left. I followed him down the hall asking him if he was kidding and he did not reply at. Not only is this an affront to the Healthcare industry and the medical profession, it borders on malpractice. If you find yourself in the hands of Michael Mostyn, M.D., my humble suggestion is that you ask for another doctor or RUN away. Best, P.Z.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Mostyn and his staff are very dedicated. Staff try to accomodate you according to your needs.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I wish i could give Michael Mostyn zero stars. He was incredibly awful. He sat near my triage bed and told his friend he would leave as soon as he got rid of "those people". When i told him I had a tooth ache, he said "Oh, it hurts? You should probably take an Advil". When my mom proceeded to say my problem was a bit more serious than that, he walked away in the middle of he explanation to talk to someone else. He then came back and said "Oh, what were you saying?". When he finally consented to give me antibiotics, I waited for him to mention it would lessen the effectiveness of my birth control, but he didn't. When I then asked about it, he said "Oh, thats only important if you're having sex." As I'm an 18 year old girl sitting next to my boyfriend. Never see this doctor if you want someone nice or intelligent.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

The referral person (Isabelle) is the worst. Either the doctor or Isabelle is incompetent. They do not care about the patient. I have never seen such bad medical care.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

My Dr. for many years, he is very caring, attentive and knowledgeable. Terrific Dr. no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Michael Mostyn's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Brown & Toland Physicians