Ratings for Dr. Wey-Jong Hsiao

He is not as bad as other reviews. I speak Mandarin, so he is helpful for me. Normally, I can make the reservation on the same day.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

He has no doctor professions at all ! I read all comments . Everyone has the same poor experience. He needs to be fired !

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Read the rest of the people and their comments here, not surprisingly you will see a pattern. Terrible doctor, my last visit was the worst I've had yet. The only bright side was my last visit wait was only 10 minutes but I saw him take 3 separate visits in that time - not surprising my visit was just as brief, barely answers questions and if you ask two questions he says to make another appointment - one question one appointment. On the bright side he doesn't kick you out of the appointment just stands near and door and opens it so you know your couple minutes are up. Definitely condescending during the visit and I literally left speechless, and frankly wonder how this man is still allowed to practice. I'd rather visit a clinic then go back to this poor excuse of a medical professional.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Always rush, even I am the only patient in his clinic. He always explain the sympton with common sense. I can't see any profession from him. Stay this doctor away is only my suggestion.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Lousy Doctor, always say the sympton is ok and it will go away, and it turn out to be worse, always want to to come back and rebook an appointment, always in rush, ALWAYS, stay away from this doctor, u are not getting much from him anyways, save time and gas

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Condescending, ignorant, and rude. Puts himself on the pedestal but lack the proper knowledge to prove himself. Prescribed wrong drug, would not help me with my refills(previously prescribed from my derm on the 3 time refill), and talks to you in the most condescending way possible.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

He is the worst doctor I've seen so far. I don't know how he got his license but he does not have any professionalism or respect towards his patients. Always in a hurry, would not listen to you patiently and at times would totally ignore you and your comments. Spends a lot of time with anyone who is Chinese/Taiwanese but will talk to you for only 3 minutes at most. He is biased and racist. This person has no professionalism at all. He should not even be a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

I surely don't know how he can help patients. Just quick and not that knowledgeable. When you say something, he said you are okey. I feel like he is FOOLING AROUND.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Worst/rudest/unprofessional doctor I have ever seen, not even listening what patient say and feel. When you try to explain your situation, he interrupts the conversation every time in a very rude manner, always in rush and don't let patient ask question. After a few very bad experiences, I decided to change a family doctor. It's unbelievable this is how a licensed doctor could be. Will never return again and don't recommend any one to go.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013