Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth S. Saarni

She is wonderful DOCTOR! Not only is she my doctor but my dads as well. She listens to what you are saying and never rushes you out for the next patients. Very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. There are a lot of doctors that can take some lessons from Dr. Saarni!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Saarni since 1996. Dr. Saarni has always made herself available to me & had it not been for her excellent method of keeping detailed records/has always backed up my decision(s) when it came to my health and type of treatment options as well as eased my fears. She's a kind hearted person and has provided the best medical care a patient could ever ask for and then some. Whenever I had to take my medical records with me to a specialist, they were always amazed at the helpful info and documentation (including drawings) that have been extremely helpful in properly diagnosing or suggesting the appropriate treatment/surgery for me based on the condition. I am eternally greatful to have been blessed with having her as my doctor over the past 12+ yrs and will be extremely sad when she retires because the next dr has a lot to live up to as far as the quality of care they provide. We should be so lucky to have more drs in the world like Dr. Saarni. Many thanks.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

She is very caring, never tries to rush you out. Willing to listen.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Not only hears you but does listen and take helpful action. Very down to earth and basic.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth S. Saarni's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)