Ratings for Dr. Frank A. SITZMANN

Dr. Sitzmann has helped me tremendously. I really like the fact that he physically adjusts. I have recently moved here from out of state and was worried I would not be able to find another chiropractor that I would feel comfortable with. Dr. Sitzmann is always very helpful, intuitive and thorough. He also helps me in other areas like providing information on wellness and lifestyle changes that will help me long term. His staff is very friendly and professional, which in turn makes whole experience very comforting.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr Frank & the staff do a great job, friendly and thorough, accomodating. The equipment is nice, Love that spine roller thingy!!! Dr is caring and works to get to the root of the problem as well as fix ya up for the day..Nice facility, great parking & Great location for us.. But Woodruff road is easy to hate, learn the back way & you will zip in & Out!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

New to the community & found Dr Sitzman online. Convenient location for us & nice office facility. Staff is good & dr is prompt & helpful, knowlegable. Adjustments are effective & more of the old school, "pressure point & bone crunching" style, than the more massage & therapy style, but they work. The Massage tables & other equipment is pretty basic but nice to have.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Frank A. SITZMANN's Credentials

• Bantu

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1993)

Tufts