Ratings for Dr. Shahid Shamsher

very good experience. in just one month cured me of dandruff which i had since 5 years. highly recommend for hair problems

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Not good at all.don't know from where the good reviews come

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

When I took Dr Shahid treatment a couple of months back, he told me very frankly that he can only save the hair that I have got, but if I want more hair growth I should undergo hair transplant as I was in advance hair loss stage. I agree that I have managed to save my hair, because hair fall is very less now. But I was not at all keen on undergoing any transplant vansplant, because of the various side effects and hassles with it that I have known of. I know this very well because one of my male friends underwent hair transplant from one dermatologist in Vijayanagar and he faced a lot of problems after that. Firstly he had to shave his head and then he could not go to work because of many stitches which were put up in the back of the head, which took time to remove. The stitches were removed only after 15 days, and he had lot of pain and bleeding because of that. Plus the growth that has happened now is not more than 20%. And even the cost is very high. It costed him nearly 70000 bucks. Now to get only 20% hair growth after spending so much money and going through so much of pain and suffering seems ridiculous. On top of it I am a female so how bad and weird I would look if they completely shave my head. So I have decided to just be happy with the hair that I have saved.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Actually I came for hair fall treatment at Dr Shamshers . After taking consultation and guidance from the drs I gone through his treatment from July last year. Earlier before taking the treatment I have huge hair fall problem. Now after taking his medicines and treatment I feel that hair falls less and also growth of new hairs. Earlier to now, I feel some improvement in hair growth and hair falls. Keep going on drs.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

I have hereditary white hair problems for many years. I faced white hair problems in my early twenties, until a few years ago, when I finally realized that I should get professional help hence went to consult Dr Shamsher. Somewhere in my mind I knew that the already grey hair cannot be reversed back to black but with professional treatment of Shahid doctor, I could at least stop further greying. This was not the only problem, the frequent dying of hair to hide my white hair in the long run had made my scalp sensitive from the accumulated toxins. Moreover the toxins had started clogging my hair follicles. So lot of problems. Hence my treatment with Shahid doctor went longer than expected as the doctor realized it later. Wish he had checked it earlier, at least the treatment duration would had been lesser. Alternatively he has asked me to use henna to hide the grey hair which is much healthier than using those harmful dyes for my scalp and hair both.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I am a mother of 2 children. After the birth of my second child I faced a lot of hair loss problem. Every time I washed my hair, a lot of my hair would fall. And as days passed by, my hair became thinner. I had tried many different hair products including serum and anti-hair fall shampoo. But none was effective. Then when one of my friend realized that my hair is no longer as thick as they used to be, she advised me to go for a treatment. So with my friend’s advice, I went for a scalp analysis and hair treatment at Dr Shahid Shamsher’s clinic. Here the doctor told me that I experienced hair fall problem after giving birth not only due to changes in hormones and lack of nutrients but I also had oily scalp. So accordingly the doctor gave me his treatment and told me to wash my scalp daily with a mild shampoo to keep my scalp clean and healthy. He asked me to massage my scalp gently while shampooing which will improve the blood circulation and promote hair growth. The doctor also advised me to sleep early and take enough rest and clean my scalp in a proper way to prevent oily hair scalp and hair loss. Today my hair fall problem has reduced and I feel relieved that the oil and dirt that used to be clogged in my hair follicles have been removed.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

He is a Dubba(waste) doctor who provides same medicine to all the patients who are suffering from hair loss. Same medicine (smooth and silky head and shoulders with same liquids and for same duration). He acts as if he is strict and he will cure the problem completely. I too fall a prey when he promised me that he can save my remaining hair but when I approached him after two diagnosis. He told me that no one can stop hair loss and I need to go through hair transplant or use permanent or temporary wig. If he would have told it to me at the very first diagnosis I would not have wasted my money on his clinic. I request all the patients please don't spend your precious wealth on his clinic looking at his confidence or strictness. Please check with most of the customers he provides same medicine to all the customer at that particular duration .

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Very satisfied with dandruff treatemnt. He told its infection, thats why not going, so take infection medicines. Took for 2 months and in 2 months only it is fully cleared off. Also was there in eyebrows and chest. That is also fully cleared.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Good treatment. Knowledgeable doctor and very fast control of hair fall in one month. Coming from Kolar.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Went to 2 doctors before meeting Dr Shahid at his hsr clinic branch. Both told me its psoriasis and it will never go from the head. First doctor to tell me its not psoriasis and its only fungal problem. So far one month treatment is over and I feel at least it 60-70% gone. He has told it will take 3 months for it go fully, but I feel some hope. Hope so I am not disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016