Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Young

Dr. Young is by far the best neurologist I have ever seen and I have seen several over the past 34 yrs. He is able to relate to the patient, talk to you on your terms and explain everything in great detail. I had seen Dr Young for several years while he managed my seizure disorder. Since then he has moved out of the Cedar Rapids area. I have to say that was one of the hardest letters to receive telling me he was moving. To this day I am NOT satisfied and am considering driving to Minneapolis to see Dr Young.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

Dr. Young and his staff were excellent. Listens to problems/concerns and recommends a solution. He has now moved out of Iowa, wish him the very best

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr young is an awesome doctor. He listns to what you have to say and then treats acordeninly. The only gripe I have is he is hard to get in to if you have to resheduloe or he reshedules on you like he did last time. I see him for migrians.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

Been several years ago so not sure of insurance at the time. Dr. Young is best doctor I have ever seen. Treated for severe migraines which has went away. Insurance company did not want to pay for the amount of shots I was receiving. He went to bat for me sending a letter to insurance company telling them it was shots or the emergency room. They paid. He was always very prompt. Knew he read my chart as would ask me if still having problems with things I had forgotten about. He did miss my sleep apnea diagnosis but believe focusing on migraines at time. I still consider him THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Mark L. Young's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)