Ratings for Dr. Stephanie D. Grosz

Highly recommended!! Great office and staff! They always have a smile on their face and are so helpful.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Office is ok. Wish Dr citrin was still around for me to see, but dr Grosz and dr rihner will do for now.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Very nice and efficient. The office seems much better since Dr. Citrin has left the building. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Office was beautiful, but needs to upgrade employees. I was sitting in the lab area and one of the nurses walked by with blonde hair. She seamed upset and bothered. She asked one of the receptionist why they told someone they would check her labs at this time. She closed the door but I could still hear her. The lady was using a walker and looked 90. Her helper was clearly upset about something and sat the little lady down. She looked at me and said don't come at the wrong time or they won't see you. I felt so bad for her. The nurse rushed her in and out and stormed off. Not the friendliest staff. Not the first time I seen that same nurse act the way she did.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I waited for a while in the room, but that's not what bothered me. She rushed me a little and I could hear her fussing at the staff in the hall. I was suppose to have some lab work but the nurse forgot to do . I shouldn't have to remind the staff to do things. Office was nice and clean but staff and dr were not at their best. She came across as being a little arrogant. May change

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

You get a very cold unfriendly vibe from her. MATERIALISTIC

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Oh my this is one very smart caring Doctor. Fantastic at listening to all my issues and the most comforting Doctor I have seen. Makes you feel like you are gonna be fine.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Grosz's sweet demeanor enables her to be a great listener and give knowledgeable suggestions.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Grosz is so sweet and friendly. She answered all my questions and i never felt rushed

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Great Doctor. Truly cares about her patients. Great company. Wonderful atmosphere.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Stephanie D. Grosz's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal