Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Durand

Dr Durand is a rare find. He is punctual, pleasant and a great teacher. He diagnoses well and recommends treatment with the least invasive type.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Fantastic doctor who has a great personality aside from his expertise!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2019

I am very happy with the services from Dr. Durand, Dr. Durand took care of my foot, amazing suppotive staff, knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Excellent Doctor, Very caring about my foot problems, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

Excellent care, professional manner, kind and patient always

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Durand is fantastic! He is so caring and knowledgeable. He has the best bed side manor of any doctor I have ever had. He really takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you are comfortable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Excellent podiatrist. Smart, knowledgable, pleasant. He suggested a procedure and the cost was about 30% of what my local stand-alone podiatry office wanted for it! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I saw dr Durand for the first time from mississauga..Dr Durand is an amazing doctor very pleasant and very knowledgeable. He did not rush me at all. 2nd visit after an injection I can walk much better. I'm so glad to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Durand is a real find. Such a nice man. He always puts me at ease with his kind, considerate and gentle manner. He removed a very painful stone like callus that limited my walking and continues to take care of my other foot problems. Upon arrival for my appt. there is virtually no wait time which is unheard of. I highly recommend Dr. Durand.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He is wonderfully gifted and caring and helped significantly with al my food issues.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016