Ratings for Dr. Nicholas Durand

Excellent care, professional manner, kind and patient always

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Durand is fantastic! He is so caring and knowledgeable. He has the best bed side manor of any doctor I have ever had. He really takes the time to explain everything and makes sure you are comfortable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Excellent podiatrist. Smart, knowledgable, pleasant. He suggested a procedure and the cost was about 30% of what my local stand-alone podiatry office wanted for it! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I saw dr Durand for the first time from mississauga..Dr Durand is an amazing doctor very pleasant and very knowledgeable. He did not rush me at all. 2nd visit after an injection I can walk much better. I'm so glad to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Durand is a real find. Such a nice man. He always puts me at ease with his kind, considerate and gentle manner. He removed a very painful stone like callus that limited my walking and continues to take care of my other foot problems. Upon arrival for my appt. there is virtually no wait time which is unheard of. I highly recommend Dr. Durand.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He is wonderfully gifted and caring and helped significantly with al my food issues.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Was very happy with dr. He was able to fix my issue with in seconds. Staff was polite and the waiting area was clean and open.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

This doctor is the epitome of what you would imaging a doctor would be. Very knowledgeable and kind. Excellent patient care. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I am very happy with the services received from Dr. Durand (and Dana from the office). Dr. Durand took wonderful care of my feet, brought walking comfort back to me and he is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I found that I was rushed, did not get the care that I expected

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014