Ratings for Dr. Rosemary Romaine-Tyson

Dr. Romaine-Tyson was assigned to me when I was an inpatient. I didn't find her to be especially charming, but she put together a drug regime that has worked very well for me after several relapses of bipolar depression. She was diligent and aggressive in treating my issue, and I have found her to be the most effective psychiatrist I have ever worked with.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr. Tyson helped me after 11 years of multiple doctors coming up with failing solutions to my issue. She listens and you have to talk openly and honestly to her. She's been a Godsend to me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Tyson has been my doctor for about 3 1/2 years. She is knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. She is not particularly outgoing, but will surpise you with what she remember about you each time you visit. She really listens and works as a team member with my general practitioner and sleep specialist.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2009