Ratings for Dr. Ramani Peruvemba

I saw Dr. Peruvemba for persistent pain in my lumbar region due to my spinal stenosis. His recommended solution was to give me expensive injections while I really just wanted some medication I could take when my back was killing me. I left the office forgetting to ask for a medication, and he didn't volunteer anything. We called his staff when we got home to ask for a pain reliever medication. They said they would check with him and get back to me, but it never happened. I guess there is no money to be made by the practice by giving prescriptions when an ultra expensive back injection can be given.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. P is treating me for painful lumbar stenosis and spondylosis...he is caring and methodical in his approach. His staff is professional and they make me very comfortable

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I did not see Dr. Peruvemba in his office as he was just my anesthesiologist during an outpatient surgery I had last week. I had general anesthesia, he was nice,competent and most importantly to me I did not wake up or experience any pain during or after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. P. has an excellent bedside manner, is very professional and is helping me get out of the severe chronic pain I have suffered since falling on black ice last February.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Ramani Peruvemba's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD