Ratings for Dr. Joseph Zadra

I went there for my two little boys !! He was simply amazing with them !! Really good doctor but waiting time is long !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Zadra is a fine doctor, however....I am appalled to be asked for a $20. missed apt fee WHEN DR.ZADRA WASN'T EVEN THERE FOR MY APPT TIME. I PASSED HIM ( AS HE WAS COMING INTO THE BUILDING AND I WAS LEAVING ) 25 MINUTES PAST MY APPT TIME. I work for a living and his office feels that my time isn't important enough for the doctor to be on time, so they ask me for a fee. HOW ABOUT THIS....HOW ABOUT I BILL THE DOCTOR FOR 3 HRS MISSED PAY....$40 FOR GAS AND ANOTHER AMOUNT FOR THE PAIN AND WORRY WITH MY MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT IS NOW NOT BEING LOOKED AFTER Update: the doctor contacted me and agreed with me that the missed appointment fee should not be paid. I am extremely grateful to Dr Zadra for his honesty and understanding. He is an excellent doctor and I glad he is mine

Submitted November 14, 2016

I am a very shy middle aged woman. Very difficult to talk about private health issues. Dr. Zadra spoke to me very respectfully and took his time with my husband and I even though he is so busy with so many patients to help. His staff are very kind too !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I have been a cancer patient of Dr Zadra for over 20 years. During this time his knowledge, his counsel and his surgical skill has been called on numerous times to restore my physical health and confidence. I've met many other patients over the last two decades who think like I do, "Thank God for Dr. Zadra."

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Had my first visit with Dr. Zadra he was very polite and professional. Then two weeks later had a cystoscopy and it went very well Dr. Zadra took the time to explain what this procedure would entail. Would def go back to Dr.Zadra.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

surgery was done in 2011...now it is 2016....and nothing but problems since he did my surgery. would never go see him again...and wished i had never met him in the first place.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Explains everything to you and is very helpful.. Listened and answered all my questions felt very confident with him. I even asked for a med change when I found that pain killer wouldn't work for me he changed right away without any issues. I would definitely recommend him to others. I seen a few negative reviews, however never had any issues. Dr. Zadra is excellent

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Like everyone else has said, he is an arrogant A**, and his secretary is no better. My 10m old son was referred to Zadra to look at his undescended t*sticle, which descended on its own by the time he had the appointment. A quick check up turned into days of agony for my son after Zadra held my son down and pulled his fore skin back without my consent to check under the skin. He didn't tell me what he was doing, and when my son screamed out in pain I had to tell him to stop. My son was inconsolable for days and there was an obvious tear in his fore skin that made him cry whenever he urinated or had to be wiped. I filed a complaint with this doctor for injuring my son when he should never have touched his pe nis. He was arrogant enough to fight the complaint saying he didn't know he did not have consent and it's in his job title to do such things, and that I was lying about my son ever crying or having to be told to stop. AVOID HIM AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been to two appointments with this Dr. for a Bladder Sling & each time he has been professional & courteous.... my surgery is in a few days, if all goes well you will hear nothing further. I have complete confidence in this Dr. He was very pleasant to speak with as well.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I saw Dr.Zadra for the first time because of the referral from my family doctor. I found him pleasant and cordial. He explained me clearly the possible reasons for my problem. I am really surprised by the negative comments posted here .

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016