Ratings for Dr. Joseph Zadra

When I first met Dr. Zadra, I found him to be somewhat rude. I sat down and he asked so what are you here for very abruptly. I replied my family Dr sent me because in tests they found epithelial cells in my urine and I get lots of UTI's That took him back and he reviewed my file better. He was then better with me, arranged a cystoscopy and from that point on I have no complaints about him at all. He has been very caring to the point when I went to see him once and I had been quite sick but other DRS. wouldn't give anything. He asked what had been going on I explained. He wrote out a RX for me and said if it is bacterial I should see a difference in 2 days, if not to stop taking it. Well, it did help right away and cleared everything up beautifully. He has also sent me to another specialist for issues related to urology but that he doesn't deal with and is continuing to see me. Of course for now it is Dr. Robert Payne whom I also found very pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Not shocking that his license is now under suspension. I hope others that have received inferior treatment from Zadra also come forward so that he cannot ruin anymore lives. His “God Like” attitude, his focus on what studies he can shove you into to get the best “kick-backs” for himself and his lack of being a decent human being are astonishing. My dad was diagnosed with early stage prostate cancer. Dr. Zadra’s soul focus was on getting him into a study which we later found out gave substantial kick-backs to Zadra. He delayed my father’s treatment for NINE MONTHS, with his PSA steadily rising, trying to convince him this study was the best way to go. He refused to remove his prostate despite it being the optimal chance for full recovery. Finally, after delaying treatment for 9 months, it was discovered that the cancer had spread to the spine thus making him ineligible for the well paying study and then being referred to an Oncologist. We sought a second opinion by a world renowned expert in the field of Prostate Cancer through Sunny Brook Hospital and his exact words “The treatment you have received to date is absolute bull*hit. If your prostate had been removed at the beginning as it should have been, we wouldn’t be dealing with bone cancer now”. There are absolutely no words.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have been a cancer patient of Dr zadra for 2 years.I whent to see him on a Friday and he took me in right away for a scope and discovered that my Bladder was full of cancer he worked the weekend and removed all the cancer it took Saturday surgery and Sunday surgery to get it all.He saved my life and I am very grateful.Thank you very much Dr. Zadra

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

My son was circumsized by Dr Zadra and I found the Dr and nurse to be nothing but helpful. I was concerned about the procedure but they explained everything to me and helped me feel comfortable with the decision to have the circumcision done. The healing process went as well as it could have without any complications.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr zadra has been my urologist for at least 12 years and has always been polite professional and helpfull in dealing with my enlarged prostate.He is confident and an encourager.I haven't needed any thing really serious but he treats me well and is also there if or when I need him...and he drives a great car ...thanks for your support ...God Bless

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

I went there for my two little boys !! He was simply amazing with them !! Really good doctor but waiting time is long !

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Zadra is a fine doctor, however....I am appalled to be asked for a $20. missed apt fee WHEN DR.ZADRA WASN'T EVEN THERE FOR MY APPT TIME. I PASSED HIM ( AS HE WAS COMING INTO THE BUILDING AND I WAS LEAVING ) 25 MINUTES PAST MY APPT TIME. I work for a living and his office feels that my time isn't important enough for the doctor to be on time, so they ask me for a fee. HOW ABOUT THIS....HOW ABOUT I BILL THE DOCTOR FOR 3 HRS MISSED PAY....$40 FOR GAS AND ANOTHER AMOUNT FOR THE PAIN AND WORRY WITH MY MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT IS NOW NOT BEING LOOKED AFTER Update: the doctor contacted me and agreed with me that the missed appointment fee should not be paid. I am extremely grateful to Dr Zadra for his honesty and understanding. He is an excellent doctor and I glad he is mine

Submitted November 14, 2016

I am a very shy middle aged woman. Very difficult to talk about private health issues. Dr. Zadra spoke to me very respectfully and took his time with my husband and I even though he is so busy with so many patients to help. His staff are very kind too !

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I have been a cancer patient of Dr Zadra for over 20 years. During this time his knowledge, his counsel and his surgical skill has been called on numerous times to restore my physical health and confidence. I've met many other patients over the last two decades who think like I do, "Thank God for Dr. Zadra."

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Had my first visit with Dr. Zadra he was very polite and professional. Then two weeks later had a cystoscopy and it went very well Dr. Zadra took the time to explain what this procedure would entail. Would def go back to Dr.Zadra.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016