You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Zadra

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

An arrogant know-it-all with a god complex. Run, run ... far away !!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr Zadra diagnoised and performed surgery on me this year. I found him very polite, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. Advised me of the bad and the good of the surgery. He was very upbeat and made me feel very comfortable in his presence. I will definitely go back to him if I have any future problems

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Smart, caring & tells it like it is

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

The symptoms that I had first gone to him with had stopped . He made me feel without any explanation that I had to have the surgery or suffer the Consequences.Without any explanation of what they might be.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 years ago. My family doctor phoned me to inform, then went on to assure me that I would be a likely candidate for Active Surveillance. A few days later when my wife and I met with Dr. Zadra...after keep us and dozens of other patients waiting for hours, yet again, he opened the meeting with 'it's gotta come out: you need surgery'. In the process of asking him follow up questions, he vascillated. When I eventually asked him what he would do, he said 'probably brachytherapy radiation'. He referred me to his radiation associates. They also said surgery. Back to Zadra, again waiting for others with a full waiting room....he then starts cavalierly with 'I think that active surveillace might be best for you' . My wife and I almost ran out of the room. I went back to my family doc and asked if it was possible to fire a urologist....she assured my I could and helped me find a wonderful alternative: Dr. Todd Webster in Owen Sound, who has since succesfully performed surgery from which I am happily healing..

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Very dismissive when it came to my bladder issue. Gave me no detail about a drug trial just said that will be my treatment, told me to go down the hall and talk to my nurse. When I was describing my symptoms he would totally interrupt making it difficult for him to get a clear picture of what was happening, very rude indeed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr.Zadra removed a kidney stone I had blocking my ureter a few months ago and he was amazing! He was so personable and funny!! I was extremely nervous because I hadn't had surgery before but he patiently answered all of the questions that I had and walked me through the procedure step by step. Overall great experience with him!! If I ever need another surgery I will definitely push to have him as my surgeon!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

I guess it depends who you are. My husband saw Dr. Z years ago and found him personable. But for myself he was arrogant, rude and dismissive. Even when referring to his notes he couldn't remember anything about my case. Asked me why I drink so much tea! I don't. He argued and said I had told him I most certainly did. He then said WE had to find a solution to my problem because no one wants to have to smell urine on a piddler like myself. WHAT? I asked if he had ever smelled urine on me and he refused to answer. THAT WAS NOT MY PROBLEM. It's pretty bad when you have to sit in a tightly packed waiting room for sometimes hours to see a man who you know is going to insult you! So arrogant that when he walks out the door of her personal office the first thing he sees is a HUGE photo of himself on the wall. Seriously?? How many other professionals have themselves on display in their waiting rooms!??

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Joseph Zadra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Still advertises 'no scalpel' vasectomies on his website but no longer performs them. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Always had time for me despite being extremely busy. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great beside manner. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "An arrogant know-it-all with a god complex. Run, run ... far away !!!"

December 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zadra diagnoised and performed surgery on me this year. I found him very polite, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. Advised me o..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Smart, caring & tells it like it is"

November 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The symptoms that I had first gone to him with had stopped . He made me feel without any explanation that I had to have the surgery or suffer the Consequences.W..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 years ago. My family doctor phoned me to inform, then went on to assure me that I would be a likely candidate for ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very dismissive when it came to my bladder issue. Gave me no detail about a drug trial just said that will be my treatment, told me to go down the hall and talk..."

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 7G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "#202, 1 Quarry Ridge, Barrie". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057268281".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Zadra removed a kidney stone I had blocking my ureter a few months ago and he was amazing! He was so personable and funny!! I was extremely nervous because I..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I guess it depends who you are. My husband saw Dr. Z years ago and found him personable. But for myself he was arrogant, rude and dismissive. Even when referrin..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very caring doctor. Took the time to explain exactly what he was talking about in words I could relate to. Did not rush me through. Was very comfortable with..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had it not been for Dr. Zadra, I would have been wearing a bag and catheter for the past ten years. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He uses the latest t..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very rude man... Not only to patients but people in general unless your getting paid as much as him if you know what I mean..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "In a rush, he decided to remove a stent(kidney stone) 2 weeks early without anaesthetic. Besides being torturous, I developed Septicemia and ended up in the ICU..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr. Zadra for my 10 year old and he was wonderful. He was very direct with her and spoke to her as well as with me about the process of getting her well...."

September 22, 2014