You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Joseph Zadra

One of the worst doctors I have had to deal with. Never listened to me as a patient. Often rolled his eyes at me or laughed. I have been having trouble with kidney stones and he wasn't able to help me at all and miss diagnosed me. I felt like a dollar sign to him. Anyways when I needed surgery a year later because he didn't know enough to help me, he wasn't able to be around for me so they called dr. foell. I asked for her to be switched to my urologist because I got further with her in 5 minutes than i did with Zadra after a year. I couldn't be more pleased with her as my urologist now. Such a big difference. She listens and knows what I am talking about. She diagnosed me properly and after all she has done for me, I feel much better. Please find someone else if you are considering Dr. Zadra as your urologist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I had surgery on my bladder a few years ago and from the moment we met this guy was one pompous a?? He was very arrogant to me and often made me feel like an idiot when I asked him questions. I let him perform surgery and I was in pain for days, he did not prescribe any pain meds, the stint that he left in was agonizing and he told me I was ok to go to work the next day. He also made me wait for hours in the recovery room to be discharged while others left. I would not let him perform any surgery on me even if he was the last MD standing. Its true what they say, little men have complexes.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Have been a patient for years due to kidney stones and I've also had bladder sling surgery. Surgery went ok, but recovery? Well.. Had to go back to RVH after 13 hours of not being able to go pee (an hour drive one way, in a wicked snowstorm and then had to wait there for ANOTHER 3 hours before a nurse could catheterize me... And this happened TWICE in the first 5 days post op! RIDICULOUS!!) and then had to have the catheter in for another 3 weeks! (Originally supposed to be only 2 DAYS!) Ended up with severe infection that lasted 5-6 weeks.. antibiotics, one after another to clear it. After a year I could finally pee more than a trickle at a time, now I'm back to same incontinence issues as before. The test Zadra did at RVH to see if I needed that surgery, left me feeling like I'd been used and abused. No dignity. Treated me like a slab of meat. He tends to be rude, crude and tries to be funny. Definitely has a God complex. I've waited for over 2 hours for most appointments, been rushed through when it's my time. I do know what to expect from him now. Not my favorite doctor by any means, but no choices there either. Gotta love OHIP.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

An arrogant know-it-all with a god complex. Run, run ... far away !!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2015

Dr Zadra diagnoised and performed surgery on me this year. I found him very polite, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. Advised me of the bad and the good of the surgery. He was very upbeat and made me feel very comfortable in his presence. I will definitely go back to him if I have any future problems

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Excellent Doctor. Smart, caring & tells it like it is

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Joseph Zadra's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst doctors I have had to deal with. Never listened to me as a patient. Often rolled his eyes at me or laughed. I have been having trouble with k..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this doctor at all costs. Thinks he's the final say as if he's god and doesn't care what you think or feel - or your concerns. "

April 27, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I had surgery on my bladder a few years ago and from the moment we met this guy was one pompous a?? He was very arrogant to me and often made me feel like an i..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Like it says at the top of this page : there are 8 urologists in Barrie, Ontario ... choose one of the other 7 !!"

April 13, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Have been a patient for years due to kidney stones and I've also had bladder sling surgery. Surgery went ok, but recovery? Well.. Had to go back to RVH after..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Still advertises 'no scalpel' vasectomies on his website but no longer performs them. "

February 5, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor. Always had time for me despite being extremely busy. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Great beside manner. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "An arrogant know-it-all with a god complex. Run, run ... far away !!!"

December 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Zadra diagnoised and performed surgery on me this year. I found him very polite, explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. Advised me o..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor. Smart, caring & tells it like it is"

November 4, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The symptoms that I had first gone to him with had stopped . He made me feel without any explanation that I had to have the surgery or suffer the Consequences.W..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I was first diagnosed with prostate cancer 2 years ago. My family doctor phoned me to inform, then went on to assure me that I would be a likely candidate for ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very dismissive when it came to my bladder issue. Gave me no detail about a drug trial just said that will be my treatment, told me to go down the hall and talk..."

June 8, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L4M0" to "L4M 7G1". Address has been updated from "None" to "#202, 1 Quarry Ridge, Barrie". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17057268281".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Zadra removed a kidney stone I had blocking my ureter a few months ago and he was amazing! He was so personable and funny!! I was extremely nervous because I..."

May 8, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I guess it depends who you are. My husband saw Dr. Z years ago and found him personable. But for myself he was arrogant, rude and dismissive. Even when referrin..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very caring doctor. Took the time to explain exactly what he was talking about in words I could relate to. Did not rush me through. Was very comfortable with..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had it not been for Dr. Zadra, I would have been wearing a bag and catheter for the past ten years. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He uses the latest t..."

January 21, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Very rude man... Not only to patients but people in general unless your getting paid as much as him if you know what I mean..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "In a rush, he decided to remove a stent(kidney stone) 2 weeks early without anaesthetic. Besides being torturous, I developed Septicemia and ended up in the ICU..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr. Zadra for my 10 year old and he was wonderful. He was very direct with her and spoke to her as well as with me about the process of getting her well...."

September 22, 2014