Ratings for Dr. John M. Roach

We LOVE Dr. Roach, never have to wait forever to see him and he knows children - understands different personalities and tempraments and what to expect developmentally.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

We absolutely love Dr. Roach. When my daughter was a few months old, she had to have a test ran. Even though he was sure there were no problems, he did the test so that I would feel comfortable about it, and called me himself at 8:00 on a Friday night to give me the results. What a great man! We still love him and will continue to use him forever!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

this guy is very nice. we felt better leaving the office, and thats what its all about. he took good care of our kid

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

I trust this man with all I have! I have never met a more amazing and caring Dr. he truley care about my daughter. Dr. Roach is the BEST there is!My little girl Addi had a rough start, but she is now a healthy 19 mnth old b/c of the love and care from Dr. Roach!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. John M. Roach's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Commercial Insurance Company