Ratings for Dr. Kristine G. Juntunen

Dr. Juntunen always listens to my concerns and has great ideas to address them. Nurse is amazing as well. Staff is friendly and never judgmental. I find Dr. Juntunen to be very thorough - not leaving a single stone unturned when diagnosing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I called and talked with Dr. Juntunen's nurse about a concern I had with my last appointment. I simply wanted the nurse to relay the message to Dr. Juntunen so she could understand my disappointment and improve upon the future. The conversation was followed by a letter stating that I was no longer welcome as a patient at the practice. I called the practice and spoke with a Patient Care Coordinator to discuss what I thought was a miscommunication. The Patient Care Coordinator informed me that there wasn't a miscommunication and that the notes indicate that Dr. Juntunen was very upset by me not being happy with the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

First year as a patient under Dr. J's care seemed positive. Nurses, receptionists, and lab techs were incredible. However, after 2 years of unsuccessful diagnoses, Dr. J seemed to neglect any further symptoms or complaints I had regarding my health. I felt my chronic issues became a burden for her. At one point I brought in a list of symptoms, she told me she could only focus on one of the problems and then gave meds instead of looking for connections between symptoms and diagnosis. Nurses noticed differences in my skin, behaviors, etc. that were avoided by the doc. I reported leg swelling over the phone, doc said it was weight (hadn't changed in years) and told me to wear TEDS. I dissolved our patient/doctor relationship when I was told I needed to be seen in order to refill a prescription, but doc did not want me to come in if I was going to seize. I have NO control of this medical problem and was offended at the response I received from this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I am so pleased going to this doctor. I have had all good experiences with her. She listens very carefully. I would recommend this doctor and her office staff to anyone-family or friend. She is the best doctor I have had so far.-Elizabeth T.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Nurse was smacking/snapping her gum most of the time. Dr. Juntunen only treated some of my symptoms. She mentioned several tests to run in the future if they didn't work. After the treatments didn't work, she did not want to run anymore tests, instead, she wanted to prescribe anti-depressants. I went to another doctor who quickly diagnosed my medical issue and treated it accordingly. I have not had a problem since. Instead of listening, Dr Juntunen falsely decided it was all in my head and not real medical issue.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr. Kris is extremly warm and caring and it comes through in the care she gives her patients. I can't imagine anyone not loving this lady for their doctor - unless they have their own mind made up about what they want to hear from their doctor before going in and Dr. Kris doesn't tell them exactly what THEY wanted to hear.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I liked her the first visit, thought she seemed terrific. But boy, did I see another side of her! I wanted to talk to her about holistic medicine, and she wanted nothing to do with me after that. I think she's a terrible doctor. So closed minded. Terrible.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Awesome! I switched because I felt my previous doctor wasn't "getting it"...wasn't listening to my concerns. By the time I met Dr. Juntunen, I had quite a few of them, but she took the time to handle each of them in one visit. I was very happy.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

I feel Doctor was brisky with me and offered no favorable outcomes

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Very impressive doctor. The best I've come across in a long time. No ego problem, listens and will work with you, Plus is warm, good sense of humor, and easy to talk to, Very smart and very capable, I am thrilled to have found her,

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Kristine G. Juntunen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1996)