Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Ross

Dr Ross is very quiet, and polite. Give him time. It takes time to get to know him. He is my arthritis specialist. He will talk with you. Ask him a question and you will get a thoughtful dignified answer. He is up to date on latest treatments. He respects that not everyone fits a typical profile. I have found that it helps to go in with questions and statements. What is bothering you. Be specific. Ask what can be done for it and why. Write things down. Arthritis is a complex frustrating disease. I've consulted several specialists and he is so far the best I've seen in St. Louis. He is not perfect...but very good.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Complete waste of time! Incorrect diagnosis, claimed nothing was wrong when I was clearly experiencing pain, and didn't offer any possible causes as to why I had pain, just that nothing was wrong with me. Different doctor diagnosed me with RA.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Stephen C. Ross's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)