Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Lloyd

I visited her last week. She was not helpful at answering questions and spent the 5 minutes of our appointment charting. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Lisa Lloyd had been my doctor for several years. I usually waited a half hour plus to see her on each visit. At the age of fifty I started experiencing extreme hot flashes. I tried the natural herbs and soy and after a year of hot flashes and no sleep I decided on natural hormones. Dr. Lloyd prescribed hormones, which later I was told had synthetics in them. After three months of taking the hormones I was still having hot flashes. I called the office and spoke to Dr. Lloyd's assistant regarding the hot flashes. She informed me that Dr. Lloyd was out of town. I told the assistant I wanted my blood levels checked because hormone medication should not be prescribed without periodically checking hormone levels. Well on Easter of 2011 I received a voice mail from Dr. Lloyd informing me to find another doctor. I saw my primary doctor, Dr. Michael Dawson both with Aurora Healthcare. He informed me that my hormone levels were double of they should be causing be

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

because of this dr. I had to have a rectoplexy (which I thought were hemorhoids) that was undiagnosed for over 20 yrs. She never said anything to me that there was a problem. Caused me unnecessary pain and suffering. If I had been told earlier (she treated me for over 20 yrs.), maybe the surgery would not have been so extensive(lost 8 inches of my colon and spent 8 days in the hospital, not to mention the time to recover. Bedside manner doesn't make up for her obvious mistake with misdiagnosing my problem.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

On my first visit with her, she took the time to get to know me and my health background. She has what they call “good bed side manners”. I have had only one visit with her, but know that I will start seeing her annually.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Lisa B. Lloyd's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1984)