Ratings for Dr. Kevin McMahon

Did surgery on me 10 years ago. Inserted too large a prosthesis that has caused ongoing difficulty and requires more surgery to correct it. Blasé, blaming everything else for complications of his surgical action.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

This doctor operated on my wrist and it was fantasticially well done. I was good to go within a week and needed no physical therapy. He has the BEST personality and is respectful of the patient's intellect. Cannot say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. McMahon has been treating tendonitis in my hands for several years. He has been outstanding in diagnosis & treatment. I drive 60 miles roundtrip to see him. I wouldn't have any other orthopedic doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. McMahon spent very little time asking questions and examining me before sending me straight off to an MRI. He was unable to make a diagnosis and did not offer any suggestions as to how to deal with the pain and immobility I was experiencing. A very nice guy but no too knowledgeable - could not think beyond the obvious.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Kevin McMahon's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)