Ratings for Dr. Yves Petcho

Extremely humble and gracious Dr., he deserves countless stars for being so extremely humble and kind at such a young age.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr Petcho is empathetic, listens well and proves before making diagnosis or suggesting referral. He is thorough. I am so pleased to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Where to begin..... Dr. Petcho is the most compassionate, understanding and down to earth doctor I have ever met. He does not put himself on pedestal like all the other doctors I have come across. He listens to all your concerns and will do his darnest to help you. I am very fortunate to have found him many years ago and thankful. Dr Petcho you are truly one of a kind!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I am not sure why people rate him high. He talks much,but in reality when it comes to help,there is nothing he can do. Recommend to avoid him as much as possible.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

words can not describe how amazing he is. He is very professional and provide his best to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Words can not describe how amazing a doctor Dr. P is. His bedside manner is second to none and he will always take the time to explain everything to you in depth. Dr. P is not afraid to keep you longer than the appointment time in order to maintain a great standard of care.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I saw Dr. P at the Oak Ridges Urgent Care Clinic today. What the stars above don't allow you to rate are things like Kindness, compassion,, the ability to listen and be present. And he was great at all those. A very kind man. Add to that I found him to be as holistic as an MD is allowed to be. I left the clinic feeling uplifted - as well as relieved about my illness.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Dr Petcho is an excellent doctor and a gentlemen. He is a professional with an open mind that knows that patient care is not limited to modern medicine, and looks at the natural options to provide the best care.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor and person. Unfortunately, when you have a problem and want to make an appointment with him, you have to wait two or more weeks. By that time either you have recovered by yourself or you are dead.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Petcho is the best doctor that I ever had! Im glad he was the one that saw me the first time I went to this urgent care facility, He knew right away that there was a serious problem regarding my coughing. Had an x-Ray and prescribed me the best antibiotic that healed my sickness. Thank you very much Doctor Petcho, you are extraordinary! Now I'm going to ditch my useless family doctor and find another one. Too bad Dr. Petcho is not currently accepting new patients.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016