Ratings for Dr. Yves Petcho

About 8 years ago today, I met Dr. Yves Petcho in the Oak Ridges emergency walk-in. He asked me to see him a few days later as he knew I was suffering from tremendous anxiety. I reluctantly agreed and followed up. He coached me back to health through multiple family walk-in visits following my initial emergency visit. I wouldn't be where I am today if I had not have met him when I did. He saved my life in more than one way. Thank you for your help and may life truly bless you with as much love and happiness the world has to offer. I am now in my second year of medical school and he has always been an example of how I will practice medicine in the future. With kindness, compassion and empathy. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr Petcho is exceptionally kind and takes care of the patient’s overall well being instead of writing quick prescriptions. And he’s always on time! I can’t be happier with any other doctor

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Petcho is the kindest and most compassionate doctor that I have ever encountered. He has such a wonderful rapport with my young daughters and he always makes them laugh and feel comfortable. Our family always feels that we are truly cared for by Dr. Petcho. He is extremely knowledgeable and always sends appropriate referrals in a timely fashion. And his best quality, he always listens to you and never rushes you out the door. He validates your concerns and will never brush them off. He is a true healer in every sense of the word and I'm so happy that my family has found this gem of a doctor. Doctors like this are a rarity. Also his staff are always kind and accommodating and a pleasure to converse with when we are waiting. I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Petcho and his staff, I only wish I found him sooner!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Absolutely APPALED and DISGUSTED by this so called “Medical Clinic”. This clinic is an embarrassment to ANY Health Care System. Instead of Urgent Care I got an Urgent 3rd degree as to why I came in a second time when I had severe side effects from my medication – specifically – heart palpitations… The Nurse seemed annoyed to see me again and treated me as if she’s doing me a favor to even get the doctor. Briefed by the nurse, Dr. Y. PETCHO walked into the room sat on the Exam Table (wearing street clothes, and where, I, the patient is supposed to sit) instead I’m sitting on the side chair as he towers over me interrogating me as to why I’m at the clinic again for my problem and I should go to my regular family doctor. But I proceeded to explain I could not get to my family doctor and have no choice as this is urgent health issue. I didn’t know it was an issue to visit a walk-in clinic a second time when you have a genuine health issue that could be an emergency. Dr. Y. PETCHO caused me sever distress and anxiety – while I already complained of heart palpatations he did not even check my blood pressure - I felt very uncomfortable with him and I felt like I was going to collapse at which point I began hyperventilating at which point the Clinic Manager came into the exam room – I told her while I was in tears that I feel very uncomfortable with Dr. Y. PETCHO and I would like to see another doctor. She looked at me like I’m causing problems and proceeded to defend Dr. Y. PETCHO (while he had a smirk on his face). He treated me like I’ve done something wrong, as did the clinic manager. I had to say to both of them should I call 911 to get medical attention because I’m not getting it here. Without this ordeal I was already physically ill and could not even drive a car. I was also fasting for blood work. I came to a doctor to seek help in some way. Not to be attacked and treated like I’m some sort of annoyance and have done something wrong. First and foremost, a DOCTOR SHOULD ELEVATE PAIN, NOT cause pain and suffering. A doctor takes a HIPPOCRATIC OATH to uphold specific ethical standards. These standards were not met by DR. Y. PETCHO. This Urgent Care Centre operates like a Prison Clinic for high risk prison inmates. It is simply VERY SAD, if we, as sick patients (who pay for our health care) should FEAR our Community Urgent Care Clinic.

Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Petcho has been my doctor for 8 years and I hope for many years more. He listened and offers advice to suits my needs. A few years back he diagnosed and solved some nerve numbness problems I was having even though some specialist tests failed to identify the problems. He remembers his patient's history and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Extremely humble and gracious Dr., he deserves countless stars for being so extremely humble and kind at such a young age.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr Petcho is empathetic, listens well and proves before making diagnosis or suggesting referral. He is thorough. I am so pleased to have found him.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Where to begin..... Dr. Petcho is the most compassionate, understanding and down to earth doctor I have ever met. He does not put himself on pedestal like all the other doctors I have come across. He listens to all your concerns and will do his darnest to help you. I am very fortunate to have found him many years ago and thankful. Dr Petcho you are truly one of a kind!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I am not sure why people rate him high. He talks much,but in reality when it comes to help,there is nothing he can do. Recommend to avoid him as much as possible.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

words can not describe how amazing he is. He is very professional and provide his best to his patients.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017