Ratings for Dr. Emily S. Rubenstein

Couldn't be happier with Dr. Rubenstein. My daughter has had low self esteem and been very withdrawn due to her acne. We've been seeing Dr. Rubenstein now for 6 months and my daughter is a different person now. Before she wouldn't look anyone in the eye and now she holds her head up high. She is no longer ashamed of the way she looks and is actually happy and pleasant to be around. Dr. Rubenstein was aggressive with her acne, but I think the other dermatologists that we have seen have been too timid. Her approach and personality gained my daughter's trust and thus we were very successful in her treatment. I will definitely recommend Dr. Rubenstein to my friends and I am also starting to see her as a patient for my own dermatologic needs

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I saw Dr. Rubenstein in her Chicago office. I found her and her staff to be very friendly and helpful. I have been suffering from acne for many years and as an adult it can be very embarrassing. The doctor has gotten my skin under control and is now going to address my scarring with one of her lasers. I am very happy that my doctor recommended Dr. Rubenstein's office.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Great dermatologist. She did my Botox and restylane before my high school reunion. She did an amazing job and people kept telling me I looked great. I didn't tell them what I had done, but it was worth it. She made me look very natural, and I didn't look like a real housewife! Her staff was wonderful, friendly and answered all my questions. I would recommend her office to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Dr. Rubenstein unfortunately left Advanced Dermatology which was close to my home, but I found that she now works at Swedish Covenant hospital which is on my way to work. I visited her at this office recently. She was kind and diagnosed my condition and cured it. As always she treated me in a professional manner and her new office is beautiful and the staff was great. Nicole even got the medication that I needed covered for me when the pharmacy tried to change it. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubenstein for your dermatologic needs.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Unprofessional bad experience this is true .

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

A wonderfully cheerful and professional doctor. Treated me with attentive detail and ensured that my skin problems were fully addressed. The entire office was a wonderfully positive experience. I highly recommend Dr. Rubenstein at A Center for Dermatology.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Dr. Emily S. Rubenstein's Credentials

• Mid West Medical College (Grad. 2004)