Ratings for Dr. Diane L. Kallgren

My first visit was a pleasure; staff were helpful, friendly, and responsive. Dr. Kallgren was thorough, efficient, and listened carefully. While she gets business handled, she is neither brusk nor dismissive, but takes time to truly assess. She was very good about explaining what she was doing. Great experience.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Dr. Kallgren seems more concerned with her appearance and her image than with actually helping a patient. I went to her for a severe bacterial infection and she gave me every other drug EXCEPT an antibiotic. I cried from the itching and the pain(I could not sleep or even function) and she called me "hystrionic". She caused me long-term damage that I am still dealing with. When I went to a different doctor, he was shocked at how bad the infection was, prescribed antibiotics and 3 weeks later the infection was gone (but not the damage caused by Kallgren's malpractice). I keep hearing more and more stories from others who have had the unfortunate experience of being her patient, she has hurt alot of people, even a woman who went for a chemical peel and came home with permanent scarring. Stay away from Diane Kallgren.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Always on time and incredibly friendly. I never feel like she is double booking or rushing me through

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Kallgren has always been very responsive to my needs. I find her very competent and professional and also enjoy her sense of humor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

She did not give an antibiotic for a simple infection though she gave several other drugs that were not useful, or applicable to the condition, at all. I went to her with a simple problem and because of her careless medicine, I have severe chronic pain and my life is handicapped by it. I am by no means the only person she has harmed in Boulder. She should NOT be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Kallgren has been our dermetologist for 15 years. She is an exceptional doctor who treats patients with respect, somehow managing to be attentive and thorough but also always punctual.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

She is always on time--one of the few in this town who really respects this (vs colleagues of hers who will go to lunch even if there are patients in the waiting room)

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Because she did not prescribe antibiotics for a severe infection, I went through 6 months of torture while the infection raged and I have permanent damage. I am not the only person that she has harmed, I have spoken to many others in Boulder who have similar stories to tell.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Diane L. Kallgren's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

HealthPartners