Ratings for Dr. G. Donald Venhoff

Dr.Venhoff has been my provider for over twenty five years and my wife and I have given thanks for him many times over the years.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I had a couple of Dr. since moving to Louisville & he has been the best I've seen yet.Shows care & concern about patient.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

This doctor will insult you right to your face. Doesnt want to listen to you. Wants to blame everything on weight or previous conditions. He rushes through the visit. He is very condescending and talks down to you. I lost 86 pounds and went to see him because I was sick and was told right to my face that I was in no jeapardy of starving to death anytime soon. I was admitted to the hospital for chest pains...ended up being my gall bladder....not one time during the 4 days I spent in the hospital did I see this man one single time. He left my care in the hands of the emergency room doctor during my entire stay. I would not recommend this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Very caring, down to earth and informative. We are now making him our family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Very down to earth guy. Doesn't pull punches, tells you what's wrong, and how to fix it.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

I felt like I had to come up with possible causes for my symptoms, do my own research at home, and then tell him what tests I wanted run. He doesn't listen, doesn't sympathize, and is condescending and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. G. Donald Venhoff's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

Delta Dental