Ratings for Dr. David Rosebush

Outstanding doctor and very professional and helpful staff. We are grateful the ongoing quality of care we receive as a family -- always there to help when needed!! Thank you to you and your entire team!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable understansing and compassionate .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I quite like and respect Dr Rosebush and team. He is very approachable with suggestions and open regarding naturopath's and willing to work together. I trust him and believe he has my best interest. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

He is fantastic. Always patient, kind, through and very knowledgeable. Great with kids as well. Sone time we have to wait a bit but, he spends as much time with his patients as needed. Very lucky to have him as a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He thinks he is God and smarter than anyone else! His way or the highway!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dab on em

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I gave the review below which was given because Shoppers Drug mart lied about what my doctor said, I've flagged it and still it's not deleted, Dr Rosebush has been a great doctor and I don't want to drop his rating over miscommunications.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I honestly cannot believe the treatment I was given this week, I will now have to suffer from multiple sources of incredible pain for the next week until he gets back, and by then I will have already had to gone to the ER for treatment that could have prevented the whole fiasco, I have an infection on the right side of my mouth so big I can't even lay down without extreme pain forcing me to sit back up, this has caused me to fall asleep sitting up multiple times as I go easily over 2 days without a proper sleep, at which point my body just forces me too, only to wake up with pain in my back from a twisted spine. Any other time I would be rating 5/5 on everything, but after the way he shrugged off what I was going through and said he'd be taking off for a week, I can't believe he would do this to me knowing my condition, I've been documenting the groth of my infection and have got my history for my script releases, these show that he was more willing to help me when I had minor pain, then right now after surgery this painful, it makes me wonder how he could treat me like this and take off for a week without caring, hope you have a fun week away from your patient who can't get out of bed.

Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Rosebush is amazing :) He listens very well and is even open to suggestion. I have not met many if any others doctors like him. He does not speak over you or be little you. He is very cautious and gentle. He's done so many great things for me even though others would have probably looked at me like I had two heads. He is very helpful best doctor I have ever had and I would recommend him to any one

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr Rosebush is a very nice and knowledgeable GP. Unlike most Dr's he might run a little behind bc he spends a good amount of time with his patients rather than just cramming too many in his schedule. He has a chiropractic background which is very helpful at actually looking at the bigger picture when needed, rather than just prescribing out the meds. I have only heard him be very gentle and kind with everyone including his staff. I find it annoying that people complain about DR's running very late - Bring a book or something when you have important appointments that can run late. So happy to have Rosebush :) Two thumbs up

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014