Ratings for Dr. David Rosebush

I have been with Dr Rosebush since Dr Kaushik left. He's one of the best doctors I've had. He helped me quit smoking. He is also great with offering alternative natural methods with pain. He follows up with my concerns and results. Also very good when referring me to other specialists when needed. I highly recommend Dr. Rosebush.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Rosebush has been my family doctor since taking over for Dr. Kaushik. I find him to be extremely helpful, honest, and easy to talk to. I am surprised by some of the other comments as I have found Dr. Rosebush to be open to complimentary medicine (such as a naturopath) and has gone out of his way to have his staff follow up with progress. I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Extremely rude, deals with sick care not health care. Has little to no knowledge on living a healthy lifestyle regarding healthy eating, vitamins, minerals or ANY kind of alternative ideas. Hes super quick to MIS diagnose, as I have been misdiagnosed several times by him. Good thing I have got second opinions. I have been put on every medication under the sun. SO quick to prescribe and pump people full of medications with harmful side effects that aren't even needed. My guess is he gets payed the more clients he gets on a popular medication. Really has no knowlege on these medications or side effects or harmful ingredients in them. Very arrogant, phony and judgemental person. His pharmasetical concoctions of mental health medications he knows nothing about almost costed me my life. When I outsmart him when it comes to anything relating to HEALTH care and not sick care....he gets embarresed. Because I dont have a university degree he treats me like a moron. I wouldnnt trust a thing that comes out of this mans mouth... should find a new profession, maybe he was good as a chiroptractor? but i find that doubtful. he should not be dealing with anything in relation to mental health and needs extensive training. He needs a longer vacation and to do some research of his own. I beleive he should not be able to practise... but people with no money who he effects (mental health patients) dont have much of a say in the matter because he has misdiagnosed us and he has money we dont. the world is in a sad state. GO TO A NATUROPATH and dont let this man ruin your life for 10 years as he did mine. maybe Dr. K didnt have bedside manor but she never over proscribed and was a gentle knowlegeable woman.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

My mother (85) was a patient and last year went to him suffering from extreme fatigue. a persistent cough and shortness of breath. He prescribed tylenol 3 with codeine and a steroid puffer. She continued to deteriorate and when we called back to see him 3 days later, we were told to go to the walk-in clinic as he was going on vacation. We did just that and were immediately sent for a chest XRay. The results of the XRay were sent to Dr. Rosebush - his staff called to say that it showed some fluid around the lungs and he would see her when he got back - oh and if it got worse, go to the ER. I looked up fluid around the heart and when everything I read said get to immediate care, I took my mother to the hospital. Turns out she had congestive heart failure and is so damaged her heart now operates at 20%. 4 hospital stays over the summer, one for almost a month. At a follow up appointment with him after one of the stays, I asked to speak with him after the appt privately because I wanted to know what the long and short term prognosis was. He took off from the office after attending to my mother and I had to chase him down the hallway. His answer to my questions was (and I quote) "She has congestive heart failure. There is no long term prognosis. We are looking at paliative care." I have not taken her back since - we have found a different doctor. His misdiagnosis and presciribng incorrect medication without testing caused the damage to her heart to be worse than it needed to be. If we had stayed with him, she would have been dead by now. No thanks to him she is back up and walking without aid, climbing stairs and is planning to try golf in the Spring. We sold her house because we never thought she'd be able to take care of herself again - we are now looking for independent living accommodations for her so she can move out of assisted living. She has recovered enough that she could have stayed in her home. That man ruined what was left of her life.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Outstanding doctor and very professional and helpful staff. We are grateful the ongoing quality of care we receive as a family -- always there to help when needed!! Thank you to you and your entire team!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Very knowledgeable understansing and compassionate .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I quite like and respect Dr Rosebush and team. He is very approachable with suggestions and open regarding naturopath's and willing to work together. I trust him and believe he has my best interest. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

He is fantastic. Always patient, kind, through and very knowledgeable. Great with kids as well. Sone time we have to wait a bit but, he spends as much time with his patients as needed. Very lucky to have him as a Dr.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

He thinks he is God and smarter than anyone else! His way or the highway!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016