Ratings for Dr. LAWRENCE A. Robillard

Dr. Robillard is the BEST obgyn ever. He is so kind and caring. He doesn't try to rush. He actually sits and listens to any concerns I may have. He has delivered two of my kids and is going to deliver my third. I live in aiken and I wouldn't care how far he is I will travel to make sure I keep him as my doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Absolutely love Dr Robillard! Best obgyn in town! Staff is also top notch!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Dr. Robillard is one of the best doctors around. He is very knowledgeable, caring, and respectful. He makes sure he spends time with you and understand your needs. A+ doctor and person all the way. Christie Hicks Augusta

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

I HAD SUFFERED WITH SEVERE PAIN DURING MENSTRAL CYCLE AND HEAVY BLEEDING. I HAD SEEN SEVERAL DRS AND ONLY RECEIVED PRESCRIPTION PAIN MEDS. DR ROBILLARD LOCATED THE PROBLEM; REMOVED MY UTERINE LINING; I WAS BACK TO MY REGULAR ROUTINE WITHIN A FEW DAYS. THIS WAS 2005. NO PROBLEMS SINCE.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

The best OB/GYN doctor that I have been to. He is an excellent listener and is genuinely concerned about all aspects of his patients health.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

Dr. Robillard was without a doubt the best doctor I have ever been to. He cares 100% about each patient, excellent listener. I felt very privilege to be able to be his patient, I wish I still lived in Augusta just so he could deliver the rest of my children!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2007

Dr. LAWRENCE A. Robillard's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts