Ratings for Dr. Stephen Smith

Excellent Doc. Best Wishes. Much luck to you in your future endeavors.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Patient's update
Sorry to hear you're closing the practice. Wishing you all the best.

Submitted May 12, 2017

Patient's update
Sorry to hear you're closing the practice. Wishing you all the best.

Submitted May 12, 2017

I am really sad to see him close his practice. He has been an amazing GP. He is extremely knowledgeable and great to deal with. Unfortunately I think it will be hard, if possible, to find another GP that even comes close to what I now expect from a Dr.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Great great doctor. I agree with everything that has been said about him. Plus I worked for him a long time ago just as he came out med school. Not only was he caring about his patients but his staff as well. Love love love Dr Smith

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Most knowledgeable, thoroughly detailed in consultation, friendly, polite and caring. I'm fortunate to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had. I travel an hour and a half to keep him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Stephen Smith, Is an excellent Doctor, follow up and staying in touch with his Patients is top notch. He goes over and beyond the call of duty. his secetary Heather McManus is on the same page at all times. What a Team !!! Thank You Colleen Quigg

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

Great doctor! Couldn't ask for better! He took extreme care and concern when I experienced issues with my pregnancy. Although he doesn't do prenatal, he made sure to call me at home and check in on me, referred me to where I needed to be and just genuinely cared. He's most often on time, and is never in a rush. Love his receptionist, Heather, also!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr.smith takes me and my sons. He is the best dr i know. I've seen him since i was 17 and he's always been able to fit me in. If the boys get sick he's actually called me at home to check on them. Its nice to have a doctor that really cares.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Smith is a very caring, and thorough Dr. Who my husband and I have confidence in. . he is looking out for our health and many times he goes above and beyond the call of duty. More than once he has scheduled me in on short notice. Would highly recommend Dr. smith as a family physician.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

Dr. Smith is a wonderful human being first, and an excellent, knowledgeable MD. I do not think you could ever find a more sincere MD. He worries about his patients and his mind is always actively thinking about how to make sure they got the best. I have had this experience first hand, where he would call me on my cell phone to make sure that I am first of all ok, and second if I noticed any patterns with my situation. Let us face it, Doctors are busy professionals and they all care. But Dr. Smith makes sure he has the time to offer extra care. It is only because of his caring character, personality, and commitment to the profession. I feel "secure" knowing that Dr. Smith is my MD.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012