Ratings for Dr. David McCready

I had a 130pm appointment and was not seen until 3pm. And was then told that they could not view my CD with my images and I would have to come back.

Submitted September 25, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. McCready as my Oncology surgeon, while dealing with Breast Cancer. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, and likely one of the best surgeons in the world, but also an incredibly patient, and approachable human being. He has also mastered his ability to have a top quality high performing committed team, starting from his administrative assistant, Fe Lopez, his nurse and coordinator Sarah, and his fellow medical team, with exceptional skills and focus on one's diagnosis, treatment and concerns. All human beings are different when processing information and dealing with cancer, and I was always confident that I could have an open and honest communication with this exceptional doctor. I had to ask for a questions appointment, as over the weekend, my mind popped up a number of questions before my surgery, which he patiently answered. He truly seeks to understand and address ones concerns. I thank him not only for saving my life, and therefore impacting my family, and increasing the chances that I will see my son grow up, but also for his relentless search for success in the fight against cancer. I wish we could clone Dr. Mc Cready, so that more women would get the chance to have a top class doctor. However, I am very happy to see how he develops and coaches his team, preparing the top class doctors of the future. Thank you for dedicating your life to save us Dr. Mc Cready. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. David McCready is one of the most incredible human beings I have ever met. Upon first meeting him I was instantly struck by not only his extreme intelligence but by his very kind and compassionate demeanor. This is a highly experienced surgeon who is in the field for the right reasons, he truly is caring and wants to help people. He is gentle and soft spoken and truly genuine. He performed two surgeries on me, both which were highly successful. I thank my lucky stars every single day that I was blessed with Dr. McCready's care. I wish him all the best always.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Amazing, compassionate and thorough doctor. He is happy to repeat and explain info and diagnosis over and over. Highly recommended. Wish him all the best always and forever.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I was diagnosed in 2015 on Christmas Eve. Contacted him and within 5 minutes he responded telling me not to worry - he'd look after me. Nothing but kindness and understanding from this man. God bless you Dr. McCready. You will always be in my prayers.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Kind and caring. He is gentle and patient and gives an air of calm to appointments. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. McCready treated me for extensive ductal carcinoma in situ. He was extremely thorough; and he was compassionate, empathetic, and highly knowledgable. He took the time to answer my questions, address my fears, and explain my diagnosis and pathology results to me, all while being incredibly patient with me, even offering my tissues for my tears. I am very grateful he was my Oncologist; he made me feel like I was a person, and not just another patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

If diagnostic mistakes are made by his team.....there is no apology. Not happy if you have some medical knowledge of your own. You are processed much like a production line. I'm out of P.M...the train has left the station.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Kind, compassionate, professional, extremely knowledgeable, Dr. McCready and Dr. Zhong team are a dream team and unlike many doctors also took the time to listen and respond with extreme sensitivity (I had a bilateral mastectomy, axillary node dissection and reconstruction).

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

If he's not on time it is only because he is giving another patient the little extra time that can decrease anxiety and he will do it for any patient in those critical times of need

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016