Ratings for Dr. David McCready

Today is thanksgiving day, my thoughts turn gratefully to Dr. McCready and his excellent term with my deepest appreciation. I am so thankful to have Dr.McCready as my oncology. He is a top class doctor having 仁心 (benevolent heart) and 仁术 ( skillful execution). I am very blessed with Dr.McCready's care and dedication. Wishing him all the best! Futian

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

He saved my wife's life and my son will have his mother.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Dr. McCready is unassuming. He is very kind and patient. His calm demeanor puts you at ease. Cares to explain in a language that is understandable to patient. He has an excellent team to provide all the care, assistance and information you need before and after your surgery and treatment. Very blessed to have him as my oncologist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr McCready is kind, compassionate, and very professional. He made me feel calm about my cancer diagnosis. I never felt, even for one moment, that this could not be fixed. I would recommend him to anyone. Fe is also amazing, following up for all subsequent appointments with the radiologist and the medical oncologist making sure that I was aware. They took charge of my case and followed it through to the end.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr McCready is an excellent doctor. He is patient and explains thoroughly the procedure and process and spends the time needed until you feel comfortable your questions are fully answered. His team with nurse, Sara is unbelievable. Any questions or concerns she can assist you with is quickly answered and all calls quickly returned. I am so happy that after such a frightening diagnosis that Dr McCready is able to get me through the process being honest and yet supportive. Princess Margaret with the rest of their number 1 oncology team is truly the place for breast cancer and to feel confident in their knowledge and expertise to obtain the best treatment by the best doctors!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I am a staff member at UHN therefore I know the quality of Care that is administered by our Doctors, Nurses and Staff. Most recently I became a patient and was very pleased with the care I received. Dr. David Mc Cready was very professional. I must say that I am very proud that I am a part of this World Class institution. Every member of Dr. Mc Cready's team that I dealt with was very professional and caring. Thank You Dr. Mc Cready !

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I had a 130pm appointment and was not seen until 3pm. And was then told that they could not view my CD with my images and I would have to come back.

Submitted September 25, 2017

I am so grateful to have Dr. McCready as my Oncology surgeon, while dealing with Breast Cancer. He is not only extremely knowledgeable, and likely one of the best surgeons in the world, but also an incredibly patient, and approachable human being. He has also mastered his ability to have a top quality high performing committed team, starting from his administrative assistant, Fe Lopez, his nurse and coordinator Sarah, and his fellow medical team, with exceptional skills and focus on one's diagnosis, treatment and concerns. All human beings are different when processing information and dealing with cancer, and I was always confident that I could have an open and honest communication with this exceptional doctor. I had to ask for a questions appointment, as over the weekend, my mind popped up a number of questions before my surgery, which he patiently answered. He truly seeks to understand and address ones concerns. I thank him not only for saving my life, and therefore impacting my family, and increasing the chances that I will see my son grow up, but also for his relentless search for success in the fight against cancer. I wish we could clone Dr. Mc Cready, so that more women would get the chance to have a top class doctor. However, I am very happy to see how he develops and coaches his team, preparing the top class doctors of the future. Thank you for dedicating your life to save us Dr. Mc Cready. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Dr. David McCready is one of the most incredible human beings I have ever met. Upon first meeting him I was instantly struck by not only his extreme intelligence but by his very kind and compassionate demeanor. This is a highly experienced surgeon who is in the field for the right reasons, he truly is caring and wants to help people. He is gentle and soft spoken and truly genuine. He performed two surgeries on me, both which were highly successful. I thank my lucky stars every single day that I was blessed with Dr. McCready's care. I wish him all the best always.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Amazing, compassionate and thorough doctor. He is happy to repeat and explain info and diagnosis over and over. Highly recommended. Wish him all the best always and forever.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017