Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Wallis

I was treated well with kindness, punctuality and thoroughness. The doctor even prayed with me before the surgery, without me asking.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

In 2008, I was informed that I missed a scheduled appointment which I was unaware of(never received a phone call or letter). I recently scheduled an appointment and had to wait three weeks for my visit only to have the nurse call me THE DAY BEFORE my appointment to tell me that I was being dismissed as a patient becuase of non-compliance in 2008. Very unproffesional practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

The facilities are very nice, however the staff treat you like you are just one of thousands of their patients (which you probably are). You are quickly ran through the office and there is an extreme lack of personal service. The doctor is okay but I did choose to go to a different doctor who correctly treated the diagnosis this doctor never came up with.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Mark S. Wallis's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Longview, TX