Ratings for Dr. Laurie Mereu

I have been an out of town patient of Dr. Mereu's for going on three years and I have nothing but awesome things to say about her! She has guided me thru the confusion and frustration of a hyperthyroid condition, she never dismiss's me fears or anxiety, she always takes time to answer every single question I have and even calls me late into the evening! She goes above and beyond any other doctor I have ever seen in my life, and I am convinced that had it not been for meeting Dr. Mareu when I did, I would probably have given up. I trust her completely and would recommend her to anyone looking for an endocrinology specialist!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Laurie Mereu since 1998. She is a wonderful doctor as well as a wonderful person.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Amazing Physician. Very knowledgeable, understanding and supportive of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Mereu is extremely thorough when talking about your diagnosis - she is patient and understanding and takes the time to go through absolutely everything related to your condition. Very knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Getting connected to Dr. Mereu has been the best thing to happen in a long process of diagnosis. You can't ask for a better specialist in this field. She truly takes the time to treat my condition as its own individual circumstance, though my condition may not be rare. She's been the first person to get me closer to recovery, not just a state of constant conversation and "diagnosing". If you want someone who is competent, caring, and knowledgeable, Dr.Mereu is your doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

First visit today. Completely impressed. Staff was excellent. I have a fairly rare condition and she knew all about it. I am very pleased to see that she is training the next generation - also very impressive in the first appointment.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Mereu is a great doctor and very understanding. She really goes beyond what you expect as the typical doctor's visit. She is very proactive and has always been there to answer any diabetes questions that I might have. Keep up the good work, Doc!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Mereu is a wonderful doctor. The commitment and care she has shown me is unbelievable. When I was first diagnosed with diabetes she called me every evening for 2 weeks to check how my day had gone. This level of commitment has continued over the past 5 years. The team she works with has also been amazing. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

very thorough in her visits, takes the time to explain all results. encouraging and positive

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

amazing she is what a dr should be. very knowledgeable and caring dr.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012