Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Bennett

I saw Dr. Bennett recently and after waiting two months to see him, I was hugely disappointed. I have had a lot of experience with doctors, and I have no tolerance for rude ones. His manner was rude, disrepectful, abrupt, crass, and condescending. He did not seem very willing to share his knowledge with me. He asked me questions and then interrupted me constantly when I tried to answer, and seemed irritated that I wasn't able to be more specific and concise in my responses. He treated me like he thought I was imagining what was happening to me. From almost the moment I arrived he tried to push me into having a procedure done then and there in the office. I made excuses as to why I didn't want to do it then, but the real reason is that I was NOT going to let this insensitive, arrogant guy near my private parts. I will continue to seek another Urologist for my condition, and he can eat my dust.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Bennett's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1981)