Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

Fantastic, caring doctor. Dr. Nguyen never sleep. He even come in on days when he doesn't see patients to take care of us when I got out of the hospital. Can't ask for anyone better than this.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I think Dr. Nguyen should stop taking new patients. The office is getting very crowded and he is overworked. He tried to send me back to my regular doctor many times but I refused to go because I didn't want to lose him but he definitely has too many patients. He is the best doctor I have had for the last 12 years.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I'm hearing impaired but Dr. Nguyen treated me nicely. We had to talk by writing but he did not seemed bothered by this. We got free supplies and I am feeling much better. thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

Great appointment. Went here for third opinion on my thyroid nodules. The surgeon wants to take out half the gland, another doc wants to biopsy again. Dr. N reviewed the packages, did HIS OWN sonogram (none of the other ones even touched my neck), showed me my nodules and recommended removal of the whole gland. I just got the result back from Mayo clinic- cancer. I am glad I didn't waste more time. Thank you Dr. N

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Nguyen is incredible. I usually spend 1 hr total at the appt. It's a very busy office. Try to get the first appt of the morning or afternoon, you might be able to get out quicker then.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

The doc exudes confidence. He walked into the room, shakes my hand, thanks me for showing up to the appointment, then told me to get ready to have my diabetes life change. It was awesome. After 4.5 months, my A1c had gone from 13.8 down to 6.2. I am only taking 2 pills per day and 1 shot per week. Lost tons of weights. Dr. Nguyen knows his stuffs. Busy office but we feel very comfortable here.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Straight forward doctor. He gets to the point. Doesn't sugar coat the problem. I appreciate his real world, honest approach. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Highly competent, approacheable doctor. I am a retired nurse so I enjoy talking to the training doctors too. Dr. Nguyen cares about his patients. No money can buy that trait. I need to stop referring all my friends to see him because it takes me a long time now to be able to get in. He's getting too busy. Smile...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

excellent experience. Dr. N is the best of the best. It was an amazing visit.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

The practice is TOO busy but Dr. Nguyen is phenomenon. I can see why it takes so long to get in. If I can find a similar doctor near me, I might change.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carson City, NV