Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

Straight forward doctor. He gets to the point. Doesn't sugar coat the problem. I appreciate his real world, honest approach. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Highly competent, approacheable doctor. I am a retired nurse so I enjoy talking to the training doctors too. Dr. Nguyen cares about his patients. No money can buy that trait. I need to stop referring all my friends to see him because it takes me a long time now to be able to get in. He's getting too busy. Smile...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

excellent experience. Dr. N is the best of the best. It was an amazing visit.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

The practice is TOO busy but Dr. Nguyen is phenomenon. I can see why it takes so long to get in. If I can find a similar doctor near me, I might change.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

No surprise with what's being said here. Dr. Nguyen is the best doctor there is out there.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. nguyen saved my life. He pushed me for surgery when all the other doctors told me to forget about it. Even the surgeon told me to not have surgery. I am glad I listened to Dr. nguyen because the surgery showed cancer that had gone to my lung. He ordered radiation and I am now cancer free. I would never doubt him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is excellent. There is no doctor like him in nevada. He's a no nonsense kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

This was our first visit but we are very happy. The waiting room was beautiful and relaxing. We waited for only 5 min. Dr. Nguyen was wonderful. He taught his students in the room so we learned so much more than ever.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I have been a pt since 2008. I had to change doc when my insurance changed but I changed right back after seeing other physicians. Now I make sure Dr. Nguyen is on the plan everytime I consider changing insurance. Believe me, he's worth it even if I have to pay for each visit. Thank you for being a superb doctor.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2017

I just moved from New York and needed a new endocrinologist. My doctor sent me to 2 different specialists who couldn't helped me. I found Dr. Nguyen on my own and is very happy. He is excellent. The staff is professional. I am very happy with this center. I told my primary care doctor and now she is sending all patients to this place.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Carson City, NV