Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

Great appointment. Went here for third opinion on my thyroid nodules. The surgeon wants to take out half the gland, another doc wants to biopsy again. Dr. N reviewed the packages, did HIS OWN sonogram (none of the other ones even touched my neck), showed me my nodules and recommended removal of the whole gland. I just got the result back from Mayo clinic- cancer. I am glad I didn't waste more time. Thank you Dr. N

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Dr. Nguyen is incredible. I usually spend 1 hr total at the appt. It's a very busy office. Try to get the first appt of the morning or afternoon, you might be able to get out quicker then.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

The doc exudes confidence. He walked into the room, shakes my hand, thanks me for showing up to the appointment, then told me to get ready to have my diabetes life change. It was awesome. After 4.5 months, my A1c had gone from 13.8 down to 6.2. I am only taking 2 pills per day and 1 shot per week. Lost tons of weights. Dr. Nguyen knows his stuffs. Busy office but we feel very comfortable here.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Straight forward doctor. He gets to the point. Doesn't sugar coat the problem. I appreciate his real world, honest approach. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Highly competent, approacheable doctor. I am a retired nurse so I enjoy talking to the training doctors too. Dr. Nguyen cares about his patients. No money can buy that trait. I need to stop referring all my friends to see him because it takes me a long time now to be able to get in. He's getting too busy. Smile...

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

excellent experience. Dr. N is the best of the best. It was an amazing visit.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

The practice is TOO busy but Dr. Nguyen is phenomenon. I can see why it takes so long to get in. If I can find a similar doctor near me, I might change.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

No surprise with what's being said here. Dr. Nguyen is the best doctor there is out there.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. nguyen saved my life. He pushed me for surgery when all the other doctors told me to forget about it. Even the surgeon told me to not have surgery. I am glad I listened to Dr. nguyen because the surgery showed cancer that had gone to my lung. He ordered radiation and I am now cancer free. I would never doubt him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Nguyen has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is excellent. There is no doctor like him in nevada. He's a no nonsense kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Commercial Insurance Company