Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

I just moved from New York and needed a new endocrinologist. My doctor sent me to 2 different specialists who couldn't helped me. I found Dr. Nguyen on my own and is very happy. He is excellent. The staff is professional. I am very happy with this center. I told my primary care doctor and now she is sending all patients to this place.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I have been with Dr. Nguyen for 5 years and over that time, he had became a mentor and a great friend. I went through a rough patch with my marriage and Dr. Nguyen back off and allowed me to do what I need to do. I can tell he is hurting with my condition worsening but he never gave up on me. Once I was ready to tackle my health again, he was back at full force. I appreciate the flexibility. He's an excellent human being.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

great office. great staff. They are very helpful. Dr. Nguyen is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Great experience! Very pleasant, funny. So knowledgeable. He found many things my previous doctors had missed. I'm very satisfied with Dr. Nguyen.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Nugyen is awesome. The best doctor I have seen. The staff is hit and miss. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes they are just rude. I think they are all over work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very intelligent, down to earth doctor. Best decision I've made to come here. My last two doctors were horrible. One was always changing doctors in the office so I never get to see the same doc and the other one is barely working and never returned messages. Dr. Ngyuen is very responsive. He answers email and will see you same day if it is emergency.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Nguyen's honest approach. He doesn't do unnecessary tests. I am a cancer survivor and my previous doctor sent me to 2-3 procedures per year. Since I came to Dr. Nguyen, I had only gotten 1 study done over 3 years. Everything is still perfect.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is the best. My whole family sees him. My heart doctor sees him as a doctor. Even my children's doctor goes to him. He knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have had great success with Dr. Nguyen. He is too confident in me and too quick to send me back to my primary doctor. I had to come back as a new patient because my numbers got worst without his guidance. Now I just check back in twice/year just to see his face and make sure I am not doing something wrong or on some medications I don't need. Been a patient for 6 years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Top notch doctor. Great human being. I owe dr. Nguyen my health. Thank you for helping our family. All of us go here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Secure Horizons