Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

I can't thank Dr. Nguyen enough for being my doctor. Thank you for eveything you have done for us, through the ups and downs of life. We wish you and your family and happy thanskgiving.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2019

Nice, warm office. Everyone was very helpful. Communication with office is somewhat difficult but they always help when you ask.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

I don't trust anyone but Dr. Nguyen had gained my complete trust. He's not only my doctor but I considered him a friend. I drove 450 miles every 6 months to see him. It also helps what he lives in vegas so we make it a biannual family event.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

We love the new office. We wish Dr. Nguyen all the best. Thank you doc for all you do.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Dr. Nguyen has been there for my family and I since 2012, thru 2 job laid offs, 2 surgeries, 2 child births. He's the one thing we never had to worry about because no matter what, we know he will be there to get us through. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Doc recently moved. New office is big and spacious. I'm very happy for Dr. Nguyen. Well deserved. New place is fitting for the best endo doc.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

My insurance denied all the drugs that Dr. Nguyen put me on. I was so nervous because my A1c was so good but Dr. Nguyen worked with the bad drugs my insurance would only approved. 5 months later, we are back to excellent A1c. Dr. Nguyen is the best. pure magic. He knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Best doc I have, period. NO doc I had have ever answered email, even on the weekend. Staff is not very good but it's the same as any other offices in las vegas.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Nguyen and staff always treated me and my family with respect. the office is great. We have no complaints.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Waited 3 months and many phone calls to get in but it was well worth it. Very blessed to have Dr. Nguyen as my doctor. The absolute best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp