Ratings for Dr. Quang T. Nguyen

Dr. Nugyen is awesome. The best doctor I have seen. The staff is hit and miss. Sometimes they are helpful, sometimes they are just rude. I think they are all over work.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Very intelligent, down to earth doctor. Best decision I've made to come here. My last two doctors were horrible. One was always changing doctors in the office so I never get to see the same doc and the other one is barely working and never returned messages. Dr. Ngyuen is very responsive. He answers email and will see you same day if it is emergency.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Nguyen's honest approach. He doesn't do unnecessary tests. I am a cancer survivor and my previous doctor sent me to 2-3 procedures per year. Since I came to Dr. Nguyen, I had only gotten 1 study done over 3 years. Everything is still perfect.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is the best. My whole family sees him. My heart doctor sees him as a doctor. Even my children's doctor goes to him. He knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have had great success with Dr. Nguyen. He is too confident in me and too quick to send me back to my primary doctor. I had to come back as a new patient because my numbers got worst without his guidance. Now I just check back in twice/year just to see his face and make sure I am not doing something wrong or on some medications I don't need. Been a patient for 6 years. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Top notch doctor. Great human being. I owe dr. Nguyen my health. Thank you for helping our family. All of us go here.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Best doctor in las vegas.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

brilliant, wonderful doctor. The office is great. They genuinely want to help. the students are wonderful in this office. nice touch,

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Nguyen is a magician. I never thought I could get pregnant. Through weight loss, over 80 lbs, I was able to have my baby. It was a long pregnancy but dr. nguen guided me thru it with great sugar numbers. Everything is alright now because of him. We are very grateful. My husband considers him our angel. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

I really like and respect Dr. Nguyen. I don't like conventional medicine and that is all he does. Despite that, he had let me tried some medications that I wanted to see if it helps me. We have had many fights but he will let me do some "experiments" as long as I don't hurt myself. He had stopped many treatments once he sees that it isn't working and the tests are turning the wrong way. That's a sign of a sound, confident doctor. He does not mind being challenged as long as you will give him the same respect back. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

Dr. Quang T. Nguyen's Credentials

• Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Mid Western University (Grad. 2003)

Arise Health Plan