Ratings for Dr. Stephan J. Vivian

What can I say....Excelkent in all phases of service from the front desk to Dr. VI Ian himself.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr Vivian stays in the room with you if u have questions he will answer not in a hurry like other doctors. Great heart doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

He is a supposed heart rhythm specialist. I gave him a clear explanation of my heart issues and he gave me thousands of dollars of tests, including a monitor I had to wear for 2 weeks and then a month. When I came back for my results, he told me that "everyone's heart rate increases and decreases for no reason. it is natural. some people are just more sensitive of it." and then he gave me an adrenaline reducer and sent me on my way. one of the biggest points I had made in my first visit was that when I exercise and my heart rate speeds up, the heart condition I was there for DOES NOT OCCUR therefore his diagnosis is impossible. I went to another doctor and was immediately diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. Now that I know the symptoms of a. fib., I don't know why it was not glaringly obvious to Dr. Vivian. He is a joke.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Stephan J. Vivian's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Shield California