Ratings for Dr. Waldo Feng

Can't say enough about Dr. Feng. His bedside manner is great for parents who were not familiar with hypospasdias. I know he will take care of my son with the surgeries to come. A++

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

For a urologist, this guy has no clue about uncircumcised boys! He was telling me to keep pulling my son's foreskin back every day until he complains that it hurts in order to "stretch" it, because "the penis keeps growing, the foreskin doesn't". And, to wash under it with soap. Anyone with knowledge about uncircumcised boys will tell you to leave it alone, not use soap, and to never pull back the foreskin, as that will invite bacteria in. Furthermore, he claimed that he doesn't consider a positive UTI test to really be a UTI unless the urine sample was obtained either with a catheter, or by pulling the foreskin all the way back and cleaning everything first. The one good thing about this doctor, he didn't make us have an ultrasound, since it seemed fairly obvious that he only had UTIs because he won't go to the bathroom when he should. Another thing, the office staff tried to make me pay 25% of my expected bill, even though I don't have a copayment.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Great surgeon! Very helpful.he took the time to listen and to answer all my questions

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

Dr. Feng is a very good Pediatric Urologist. My son with born with a very bad hypospadias. Dr. Feng was able to repair it. He is professional & will take the time to answer any questions you may have. Although, the billing dept. over charged us by $1,300 & it took us 9 months of fighting to get that money back. Dr. Feng is well worth the fight.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Awesome surgeon. He was very good with my son. Couldn't be happier with the results or recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Feng and his helpful staff.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Waldo Feng's Credentials

• Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1995)