Ratings for Dr. Albert Cram

Dr. Cram and I go back to 1980 when I was an electrical burn victim with 67% burns at age 19. He is an amazing surgeon and wonderful person who saved my life by skilfully amputating my entire left arm & right leg which was necessary for my survival. He performed numerous skin grafts, and years I followed him to Chicago where he did his residency with Dr. Gotlieb to have reconstructive surgery to scarred areas. He communicates well and always told me the bad and the good and what he expected the outcome to be. He is a positive person, yet realistic. I highly recommend Dr. Cram!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

I wish I could comment about Dr. Cram and his partner Dr. Aly but I would'n't want to add legal entanglements to my already unfortuate distressful condition.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2010

Recommend highly! Reconstruction after mastectomy was fabulous! I look great and feel wonderful, always on time for appointments and very personable. Never felt rushed. Out of 100% I rate 150%. Staff was awesome!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Albert Cram's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1969)