Ratings for Dr. Kelly D. Nolan

My primary doctor referred me to Dr. Nolan to discuss gallbladder surgery. On my first appointment, I found Dr. Nolan to be knowledgeable but maybe a bit curt. I was skeptical about having my gallbladder removed and shared my desires to attempt to improve my condition through diet. She warned me of possible problems for waiting, such as getting stones stuck in the bile duct, jaundice, and pancreatitis. She said she would support me in my decision. Almost four months later I had a bad attack that landed me in the hospital with all the problems she discussed. After recovering from the hospital stay, I scheduled surgery with her two weeks later. I liked her much better the second time and she answered all my questions about the operation. Yesterday was my surgery and she was GREAT. She said the surgery would take 30-45 minutes but mine took 75 minutes because my gallbladder didn't want to come out. I am now on day 2 and feel great! I am grateful to Dr. Nolan for her fine work.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I found Dr. Nolan to be very helful and willing to listen to all my questions at ist appointment after surgery and post op appointment

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Nolan did not like to answer questions. She seemed very defensive and evasive. In fact, as I was still asking questions during my post-surgical follow-up, she stood up to leave, cutting off conversation. I do not have much confidence in her and would not recommend or return to her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Kelly D. Nolan's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)