Ratings for Dr. Robert C. Prather

I have going here for many years now. I have had numerical ailments and preventive treatments done here. They even have acupuncture, physical therapy, deep tissue and healing massage available. I can’t say enough good things. I also suggest the Prather 500 for everyone! Tests your body in all levels which could in fact save your life ! No kidding, prevention is the best medicine!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I could hardly walk when I started treatments for back and hip pain which was excruciating. Now I come in once a month for a follow up. Little or no pain. Wonderful therapy and massage, too. No pills needed. I recommend Dr. Prather and the Wellness Center.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

This is not a real doctor. If you have serious issues you should see real medical doctors.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I agree with the others that I do not trust him at all, and definitely don't trust his wife. They just want to load you up with supplements and try to get you to do as many services as they can for as long as they can, and they want you to pay cash for all of it. I would say that practice borderlines on fraudulent. Not at all impressed. I wouldn't recommend going there for anything except the massage deal you can find on Groupon.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Excellent in every category! The staff is welcoming and friendly from the moment you walk in. We have been seeing the Prather's for a few years now and we never see anyone else. He treats the underlying problem instead of treating the symptoms. I recommend this facility to everyone that I know!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

The whole office is very un timely. Every time I went in they would send me home with new meds just so they could charge me. I was over diagnosed and had side effects to all of the things they prescribed. It's also at lead 300 every time you go in if you leave with meds. They don't care about you. They just want your money. Very impersonal experience.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr Prather was great. Very good at what he does. Office staff was horrible. 6 hrs between 2 visits, and all I recieved was 2 adjustments, vital signs and xrays taken, and watched a video about thier services. The office manager told me, "Why would we join any more insurance networks when we make more money by not joining and we still are busy." After I was told I did not owe anything more I recieved addition bills. Office manager pass me off to billing, and billing said she is not responcible for what I am told by other office employees. I have a new Dr, My new Dr still has not recieved my medical information from the Wellness Center. My current Dr and I have both called several times and faxed documents so they would release my records to my new Dr. On my first visit, waiting for my x-rays to be taken. I noticed thier x-ray machines certificate was out of date. When I expressed more concerns about it, they told me it was "probably in the mail".

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Love the insight he has. I wish I could step into his mind and learn what he knows. He is thorough in his diagnosis and works from the inside to fix everything! I'm so glad that I went to him and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I will recommend Dr. Prather to all of my friends and relatives!! He treats the overall problem!! He does not let everything else go undetected. I highly recommend everyone to get an overall "road map" to their body. I was in a car accident 3 years ago and suffered since then. I have gone to a sports medicine doctor, chiropracter, gynachologist, and an endochronologist to just have my body cracked or told that I have hypothyroid. I saw Dr. Prather and he and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and he listened to my symptoms. He tested my blood, hair, urine, stool, and took X rays. I was then started on a treatment plan after he read and went over my results. I felt better in 24 hrs. and I have only taken a 1/2 hour nap since I started seeing him and following a treatment plan. I used to be sluggish and confused at times. I used to sleep 1 to 2 hours a day after my accident for 3 years! Thank you so much to Dr. Prather and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010