Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Kline

Dr. Kline diagnosed a condition that was misdiagnosed for years. He takes time and explains every detail and answers all questions and never makes me feel like he is in a hurry. He encourages me to look at the electronic images and points out the problem area. I hope he stays in St. George forever. He is tops.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Kline is exceptional. After seeing approx. 50 doctors to try and diagnose my difficult case...he took on the challenge and has helped tremendously. Believed me and found out TB and Valley Fever and continues to find out everything wrong. He is my hero and love his personality as well. If you have a strange illness he will get to the bottom of things. He is very intelligent and follows through with everything. His staff is the best. They are friendly, smart and they do what they say. They are a perfect compliment to the excellent care given by Dr. Kline. They follow up with excellent office services. I would recommend this Dr. and staff to anyone and I have seen alot of Dr.s to compare him to, which gives this recommendation alot more credit. If you are looking for a great doctor with great staffing to boot, look no further!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Kline is absolutely the best. Explains medical terminolgy in laymans understanding. Tops in his field. Very kind and considerate and professional. My highest rating.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Michael R. Kline's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1987)