Ratings for Dr. Robert Van Breemen

My hubby and I have been seeing Dr Van for over 5 years. He has always been professional without being stuffy. The office staff is always cheerful and easy to work with. Glad we have been able to use Dr Van serivces and always feel better.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

They have the pro-adjustor which is computer operated so if you do not want manual adjustment he or Dr. Charles, his assistant, can do it & it is very effective. They are very pleasant & a joy to talk with. My insurance paid for a lot of the treatment & now I pay for the monthly adjustments.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I have been using Dr Van for a little over 15 years and have tried other Chiropractors when he wasn't available and none of them have even came close to Dr Van's treatment. The new front desk staff isn't as nice as the two sisters were but I'm not going there to see the office employees anyway. Other person comment about the guy Jarred is correct he isn't a Dr he just tries to act like one so make sure you go over instructions with Dr Van or the new Dr if Jarred has told you anything that may compromise your treatment. As far as the waiting time is my only complaint with this office. I think the new front desk people aren't sure how to schedule these Dr's because years ago he was just as busy but I never waited more than 15 minutes. Over the past year I have had to wait over an hour for at least 10 to 12 visits. I just wish they would realize my time is just as important as his. Bring the sisters back to his front office or get a new front staff. Dr Van is the BEST in Ascension Parish.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

I am very pleased with my progress with my neck & back pain since I have been seeing Dr. Van Breemen. I also saw Dr. Todd & he was very helpful also. I am now on maintenance which the insurance does not cover. I go for an adjustment monthly & that helps me to stay in alignment. They give you exercises to do at home & together with the pro adjustor, I am not in pain like I used to be & my back is a lot stronger now then before. Both doctors are very personable & very nice to talk with. They have a different front office staff now but I did not experience any problem with having my insurance filed. Over the last year my co-pays amounted to about $500.00. I feel that it was worth it because I'm feeling so much better now.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr Vanbreemen is a great doctor that I would and have highly recommended to many family and friends. Ive been a patient also for over 15 years and this is theplace to go if you have a chronic neck or back problem. He has managed to keep me pain free for years without takings any pain medication. He uses a new machine that just doesn't work like the real cracking and popping of your neck and back.he said he needs all pf his clients to start using this machine cause he needs to take the stress off of his body. i know because he has told me that he will use the hands on adjusting if you have to have it. Dr vanbreeman has sent me to ohter doctors when he could not help meand he noticed I had some serious medical problems i was not aware of.Because of him i am still here today because he is a well versed chiropractic. He has alot of medical schooling behind him also and you will definitely see that. He always helps other chiropractors by giving them jobs.the boy name jarred is not a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

The doctor himself is very nice. He does a new form of chiropractic called pro adjusting which is an alternate to manually cracking your back. Doesn't seem to do much of anything. The staff is so unhelpful and unorganized that they took over 2 months to submit my claim to health insurance when other doctors can submit a claim the same week. Because of how tardy they were, I ended up having to pay an additional $900+ for my deductible- since by the time they finally got my claim in, the money in my insurance account had expired. Even before they submitted my claim i tried to get things worked out since i knew they were running behind and they were so unwilling to help. They constantly gave me the run-around and kept telling me they would have someone call me back which they never did. Bottom line: Find another Chiropractor with a friendly staff willing to work with you instead of against you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009