Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey D. Headrick

Dr. Headrick replaced my dads left hip at the age of 78 , and then replaced the other hip at age 85 both surgery's were very successful. Dr. Headrick took the time to explain the benefits and risks to us, he is an awesome man that is dedicated to both his job and people. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I waited almost 4 hours to be seen for 3 minutes! Worst Dr. in my life! Stay away!! Told me I wouldn't walk again, after more PT, I was walking with slight limp! He's an idiot!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Over the weekend, I was pleased with the fact that they had a Web site and I could request an appointment online. Wanted to provide additional information so called but got only an answering machine for the doctor (office phone was answered). Was going out to run errands so just stopped by the office to make an appointment, at 8:45 a.m. Office was open but scheduling people were not at work yet - they were to arrive at 8:30 a.m. Boy at front desk was nonchalant and unhelpful - my situation didn't matter one bit to him. So, it's noon and I've not had a return call in response to my online form or in person visit. They went to great lengths to appear professional but in my opinion, they are far from it and I'll pursue a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Really a great doctor. His staff was very helpful. The only complaint is that you have to wait forever in the waiting room. One time they even took our numbers and we left and came back later after they called us. I do understand there are emergencies but my time is valuable also.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Replaced both knees on my 70 something mom- unbelievable results.Knowledgeable and soft spoken-- Awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Dr. Headrick is the consummate professional - knowlegdeable, skilled, soft spoken, thorough. He did both total knee arthroscopies on my 83 year old dad. He was cautious of problems he might incur and took action to prevent those problems. I wish I would have used him to replace my knees 12 years ago, but he was still in the Navy and doing an excellent job there I'm sure. Highly recommend Dr. Headrick for ortho surgery. Takes times to answer all questions and does not think he is God. IMPRESSIVE!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey D. Headrick's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Pacificare