Ratings for Dr. Arunkumar Thankappan Pillai

We met Dr Pillai for few sessions. I feel that the sessions were not at all helpful and were more of a friendly chit chat rather than actual actionable therapy. I went to him based on the reviews here but It is better if you can get a free introductory session with him for yourself anf judge whether you will be a good fit while working with him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Living with emotional issues is one of the difficult thing in life. always feeling on the edge, something "bad" about to happen, this was me a couple of months ago. this doctor taught me techniques to overcome my bad feelings, and doomed experience of "my life" i am so thankful to him. regards to you doc!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I have been suffering from social anxiety for a long time, affecting my social and family life. Now, this doctor helped me to gain strategies to control it, and its working. Very helpful doctor he is. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

Dr. Arun is a wonderful individual, he is a life changer. He hears what you say, and is very compassionate and empathetic. He is very open-minded and tolerant of my musings. He has very good knowledge of new science and clarified me all those doubts which were haunting me for a long time. I am very thankful to his services.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

We (myself and my husband) have been seeing Dr. Pillai for about seven months now for our relationship issue. I should say that, from the brim of separation, this doc has saved our marriage and family. In dealing with our crisis, he guided us through a process allowing us to begin to get control over our issues. He is excellent therapist and very knowledgeable. He made us start looking at our lives in a different way and it used to be. He is very caring, friendly, concerned, and prompt. The only issue is in getting quick appointments through his office, however this has been a trivial issue with us. In fact, his office has free and good parking space and the ambience is very professional, neat and comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I have not written any reviews, but I think this doctor is very good. He has helped me grow out of my emotional issues. I know it sounds silly, but when you undergo these sort of issues yourself, you will then realize how difficult it is to deal with them. Thank you doctor for all the help.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I had been suffering for quite sometime and always thought I need to take professional help. Then a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Pillai's clinic. I have consulted him for some 8 sessions to deal with my long term issues relating to fear, undue worries, low self esteem and lack of confidence that was causing a big hole in my professional life. Literally I shook like a leaf whenever thinking about official presentations, meetings and podiums. Now, I think I am doing well, if not I would not have received the best performer award for the last year. I dedicate this success to Dr. Arun Pillai, and would like to thank him for helping me come out of this whole mess. He is someone who you can be easily related to and develop wonderful relation with. I think, without Dr. Pillai's help, my life would not have been as productive and fruitful as it is today!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor long time now. I am really impressed with his services. Absolutely one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He is always encouraging and hopeful. I'm extremely lucky to have Dr. Arun Pillai as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr.Arun is really an asset to the field of Psychology. He has an indepth knowledge in the subject area and the practicability of psychological sciences. He utilizes the best strategy for the patient to cater the needs and to uproot the problems even at its extreme stage. I recommend him for anyone those who need psychological help.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

wonderful person, very helpful and understanding. thank you doc.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr. Arunkumar Thankappan Pillai's Credentials

• Central Institute of Psychiatry (Grad. 2004)