Ratings for Dr. Annette E. Kyzer

Dr. Kyzer accepted me as a patient in the very late stages of my first pregnancy. I was pretty convinced that no one would consider taking me on so late in the game as I was switching from another OB (we had begun to not see eye-to-eye on some issues that had developed). Dr. Kyzer not only accepted me, but took excellent care of me up to and through my delivery. She was kind, professional, and extremely relaxed. The issues that my previous OB had really scared my husband and I about, Dr. Kyzer was extremely relaxed about, and I had the delivery I was hoping for thanks to her. My parents and husband all remarked how amazing she was in the delivery room. I can't imagine a better doctor to have by your side during those moments!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I came to Dr Kyzer on instinct, I had a condition known as incompetant cervix... and was being treated like one in a herd off cattle at my original OB's office!, chosing her was the best decision I've ever made. She was knowledgable and caring and without her my little boy wouldn't be here. She paid attention to my history and after seeing that I'd had previous surgery on my cervix took ALL nessecary steps to ensure we did all we could to ensure a successful pregnancy. Had I stayed with my original OB office (Tennessee Womens Care), they wouldn't have done anything to catch what saved my son... don't take chances... if you care about your body and your little one... go see Dr Kyzer, shes absolutely hands down the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2009

Dr. Kyzer is wonderful and so very helpful. She is the most caring doctor I've ever had of any kind. Her nurses are so nice also.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Annette E. Kyzer's Credentials

• Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1995)