Ratings for Dr. Ash Singhal

Dr. Ash Singhal is a gift from God to BCCH. He is a very good neurosurgeon. He removed my son's tumor successfully. Being in a very sensitive location, he assured us that he will very cautious and not be aggressive so as not to affect my son's vision. With the help of his equally experienced team, they were able to remove 95% or even more of his tumor with vision and motor skills intact post-op. My son was discharged on the 5th day witout any complications. I would highly recommend him without a doubt. God bless you more Dr. Singhal.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Ash Singhal is a doctor with a golden touch in divine hands. He saved my son's life on the day of his birth as he performed an extremely complicated surgery on his Spine. My son was born with Spina bifida. Today, he is 11 year old and totally in good health. I have Dr Ash Singhal in my prayers everyday and wish him everything he wants in this life. He is a divine gift to the Childrens hospital n all of us r extremely lucky to have him. Thank God for giving us Dr Ash Singhal. GAUTAM f/o. SHIV

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Very helpful and lays out all the options available and explains all the risks involved with every procedure. Did surgery on my daughter who was only 13 months old and turned out to be a very positive outcome. Hydrocephalus was the diagnoses. Would highly recommend him to any parent who is concerned about their child

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Very understanding, good bedside manner and great knowledge. Saved my daughters life!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Singhal is part of my daughter's team at Children's. He is calm, grounded, kind and was great about sharing information & research with us around my daughter's diagnosis. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I would recommend Dr Singhal to anyone in a heartbeat. A true professional in his field. Very caring and it's genuine down to his core. His EA Helen is super they both made us feel very comfortable. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Singhal performed an endoscopic strip craniectomy on my 3-month-old with sagittal synostosis last week. He and his team of residents were able to calm my nerves and educate throughout the process. The consultation was full of information that helped us decide which procedure to get and what to expect. Dr. Singhal clearly takes pride in his work and assured us our baby was in good hands. The stitches look very clean and professional. I am eternally grateful to him and the residents for the phenomenal job they did with our baby. He was completely back to normal within a few days.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

6 years ago in December we were referred to Dr. Singhal for our (then) 5 month old son's hydrocephalus. He squeezed us in for a consultation on December 22 - after his office had closed for the holidays - and got our son in for surgery the next day! He explained all the options, both the traditional VP shunt treatment and the newer ETV procedure, the outcomes and possible complications of both and was very supportive through the whole process. We were able to go home in time for Christmas that year! When it became clear that the ETV hadn't taken he also performed the shunt installation the following February. Both times his calm demeanor and patience with our questions were very reassuring. Every check-up since then he has been very positive and encouraging, and today our son is a normal 6 year old preparing for first grade:) We have a check-up scheduled next week and our son is looking forward to seeing his doctor again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr.Singhal is a fantastic person and surgeon. Our son was diagnosed with craniosynostosis at 2-1/2 months old and we were referred to him by a great pediatrician. He explained the surgery options, the possible complications and risks, and the positive outcome. He was empathetic, professional and listened to our concerns. We were very lucky to have him and our son is doing very well. Coming thru such a difficult time was made much easier with a very capable and caring surgeon. You will be in very good hands!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Singhal saved my daughter's life when she was 9 months old. He took a lot of time to explain to us what was going on and what the expected outcomes were. Her surgeries were successful and we have a very happy little girl. There are no words to describe how grateful we are for the excellent work he does!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013