Ratings for Dr. V K Chaddah

He is rude, heartless and disrespectful... I have never been treated by Dr as I was by him. My mom passed away after being violently ill for a couple weeks. During those couple of weeks I wasn't faithful at using the cream he prescribed to me. Only due to other more important and stressful things happening vs a rash on my foot. He yelled at me in his office which carried into the waiting room in Durham Hospital. Even after explaining my situation nothing to him was more important then my measly rash on my foot. I wasn't asking for his pity I was explaining my brief disregard to my own health for a very short period of time. There are other dermatologists in the area ask for another referral this man needs to retire!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

He is sketchy he looked down my boxers. Sketch 😠😬😢

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Staff was nasty, but Dr Chaddah was great. First visit he identified many area of concern, biopsy 2 areas and removed both on the 2nd visit. Every visit he does an observation of all my spots. We talked about each one and he used the nitrogen on most.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Debilitating rare skin disease that Dr. Chaddah knew less about than my GP. Will never return to him. He was rude and ignorant.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My personal Dr. Disregarded my concern of things in my face. Dr Chaddah did not. Immediately on first visit treated pre cancer spots and biopsied what he said was basil cell. I am impressed with his thoroughness and quick response. He also saw other issues less pressing that will be addressed at a later date.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

My elderly parents (dad 96 yrs old) were sent to Dr. Chaddah for some serious skin condition's. Twice now my mother has returned from appointment's being upset at the Doctor's rudeness towards them both, but especially the impatience he clearly displayed toward's my father. Dr. Chaddah DOES NOT treat the elderly with gentleness and the all due respect that they deserve and my parents now refuse to return to this Dr. If you can find another doctor to see rather than Dr. Chaddah, do it, even if you have to drive a bit further and especially if you are a senior or elderly person!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Excellent Dermatologist. We can highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Always on time and helped 2 of my children with different problems

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I had a mole on my back he saw it right away and knew it was Basel cell. Took a piece for biopsy confirmed his prior analysis I went back he took the rest. It was painful but he was wonderful and very thorough he checked me everywhere to be certain I had no more. I defiantly recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Very quick wait time and he was very helpful. He answered all my questions and was very helpful with my sons eczema. I also had a mole removed by him. He was quick and to the point. I would definitely recommend him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014